Sonova Holding AG (SOON.S)
* BUYBACK PROGRAM BEGINS ON OCTOBER 10, 2018 AND LASTS UNTIL OCTOBER 8, 2021 AT THE LATEST Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH, Aug 31 Sonova Holding AG will buy back and cancel up to 1.5 billion Swiss francs ($1.55 billion) worth of shares in a three-year repurchase programme set to start by October, the Swiss hearing aid maker said on Friday.
* SONOVA TO LAUNCH NEW SHARE BUYBACK PROGRAM WORTH UP TO CHF 1.5 BILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Zurich newsroom)
ZURICH Sonova's sales growth for this fiscal year may be less than half its mid-term target, the world's biggest hearing aid maker said on Tuesday, partly because of the impact of U.S. disposals and restructuring.
* To add features to hearing aids late in year (Recasts to focus on targets, adds CEO, analyst comment)
ZURICH, May 22 Swiss hearing aid maker Sonova boosted full-year profit by 14.4 percent, helped by what it called "strong momentum" in its largest markets in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* SAYS AT MAY 2018 EXCHANGE RATES, GUIDANCE IMPLIES A MID-TEENS GROWTH IN REPORTED EPS IN SWISS FRANCS FOR 2018/19
COPENHAGEN/FRANKFURT Hearing aid makers Widex and Sivantos are merging to create an industry number three that can invest more in digital devices and step up the challenge to market leaders Sonova and William Demant.
* New company will be world No.3 behind Sonova, William Demant