Simon Property Group Inc (SPG.N)
23 Feb 2018
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - Beware any chief executive without a Plan B. Westfield boss Peter Lowy is the latest to lack one, declaring on Thursday that despite a big drop in the value of a takeover bid from Unibail-Rodamco, there is no alternative to the sale he and his mall operator agreed in December, originally worth $25 billion including debt. The French buyer also says it has no intention of changing the deal terms. Investors could be forgiven for having other ideas.
* SIMON PROPERTY GROUP ANNOUNCES AMENDED AND EXTENDED $3.5 BILLION REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
* SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC SAYS APPOINTMENT OF MARTA R. STEWART INCREASES SIZE OF BOARD TO THIRTEEN MEMBERS - SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2G8f4Fq) Further company coverage:
Hudson's Bay Co said on Wednesday it has rejected Austrian property and retail group Signa Holding GmbH's 3 billion euro bid ($3.7 billion) for Hudson's Bay's Kaufhof unit, Germany's largest retail chain.
Feb 7 Hudson's Bay Co said on Wednesday it has rejected Austrian property and retail group Signa Holding GmbH's 3 billion euro bid ($3.7 billion) for Hudson's Bay's Kaufhof unit, Germany's largest retail chain.
* DYNASTY GOLD SIGNS EARN-IN AGREEMENT ON THUNDERCLOUD GOLD PROJECT IN ONTARIO
* SIMON PROPERTY GROUP REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS AND RAISES QUARTERLY DIVIDEND
* PROBE METALS ANNOUNCES SALE OF THE WEST PORCUPINE PROPERTY IN ONTARIO
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, December 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned an 'A' rating to the multi-tranche senior notes issued by Simon Property Group, L.P., the operating partnership of Simon Property Group, Inc. (NYSE: SPG). The offering is comprised of notes due 2023 and 2027. KEY RATING DRIVERS SPG's 'A' Issuer Default Rating (IDR) reflects the company's continued market-leading access to capital, high quality real estate portfolio, cycle-tested m
* SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC - UNIT HAS AGREED TO SELL $600 MILLION PRINCIPAL AMOUNT OF ITS 2.750% SENIOR NOTES DUE JUNE 1, 2023
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO.N)||$67.67||+1.14|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pe.N)||--||--|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pf.N)||--||--|
|GGP Inc (GGP.N)||$21.52||+0.24|
|GGP Inc (GGP_pa.N)||$24.65||--|
|CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL.N)||$4.82||+0.18|
|CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL_pb.N)||--||--|
|CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CJAPP.PK)||--||--|
|Macerich Co (MAC.N)||$59.36||+0.56|
|Kimco Realty Corp (KIM.N)||$15.26||+0.27|