Simon Property Group Inc (SPG.N)
* MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL - ANNOUNCED PLANS TO OPEN AT LEAST FIVE NEW HOTELS AT SIMON SHOPPING CENTERS OVER NEXT SEVERAL YEARS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
April 20 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start RIC Company Event Name Time 23-Apr-2018 BMO FE.N FirstEnergy Corp Q1 2018 FirstEnergy Corp Earnings Release 23-Apr-2018 BMO ALK.N Alaska Air Group Inc Q1 2018 Alas
U.S. mall owners Namdar Realty Group and Washington Prime Group Inc are in talks to acquire U.S. department store operator Bon-Ton Stores Inc out of bankruptcy, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
April 3 U.S. mall owners Namdar Realty Group and Washington Prime Group Inc are in talks to acquire U.S. department store operator Bon-Ton Stores Inc out of bankruptcy, people familiar with the matter said on Tuesday.
* SIMON PROPERTY GROUP INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO DAVID SIMON'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $4.8 MILLION - SEC FILING
* SIMON PROPERTY GROUP SAYS CFO ANDREW JUSTER TO RETIRE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON French shopping centers operator Klepierre has made a 4.9 billion pound ($6.9 billion) bid for Hammerson , seeking to strike before the British company completes a major takeover of its own.
* Raises doubts over Hammerson's acquisition of Intu Properties (Recasts story and adds background)
HONG KONG (Reuters Breakingviews) - Beware any chief executive without a Plan B. Westfield boss Peter Lowy is the latest to lack one, declaring on Thursday that despite a big drop in the value of a takeover bid from Unibail-Rodamco, there is no alternative to the sale he and his mall operator agreed in December, originally worth $25 billion including debt. The French buyer also says it has no intention of changing the deal terms. Investors could be forgiven for having other ideas.
* SIMON PROPERTY GROUP ANNOUNCES AMENDED AND EXTENDED $3.5 BILLION REVOLVING CREDIT FACILITY
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO.N)||$66.74||+0.81|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pe.N)||--||--|
|Vornado Realty Trust (VNO_pf.N)||--||--|
|GGP Inc (GGP.N)||$20.42||+0.14|
|GGP Inc (GGP_pa.N)||$24.20||0.00|
|CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL.N)||$4.55||+0.11|
|CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CBL_pb.N)||--||--|
|CBL & Associates Properties, Inc. (CJAPP.PK)||--||--|
|Macerich Co (MAC.N)||$55.28||+0.44|
|Kimco Realty Corp (KIM.N)||$14.60||+0.56|