Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN.N)
17 Nov 2017
BRIEF-Superior Energy Services entered fifth amended and restated credit agreement on Oct 20 - SEC filing
* Superior Energy Services - co entered into a fifth amended and restated credit agreement dated as of October 20, 2017 - SEC filing
* Superior energy services announces third quarter 2017 results
* Qtrly revenue of $5.4 billion, down 1% sequentially and flat year-over-year on a combined business basis
* Superior Energy Services announces pricing of $500 million senior notes offering
* Superior Energy Services announces second quarter 2017 results
Oilfield services provider Halliburton Co said on Wednesday it would buy oilfield equipment supplier Summit ESP Inc, which is backed by Oklahoma energy and banking billionaire George Kaiser.
July 5 Oilfield services provider Halliburton Co said on Wednesday it would buy oilfield equipment supplier Summit ESP Inc, which is backed by Oklahoma energy and banking billionaire George Kaiser.
July 4 Oilfield services company Hunting Plc said on Tuesday its revenue for the first half was boosted by onshore drilling in the United States, particularly in shale oil regions such as the Permian basin in West Texas.
May 12 Oilfield services provider Petrofac's chief executive and chief operating officer have been questioned by Britain's Serious Fraud Office (SFO) in connection with an investigation into Monaco-based Unaoil, Petrofac said on Friday.
|Schlumberger Limited. (SLB.N)||$61.96||+0.65|
|Halliburton Company (HAL.N)||$41.77||+0.26|
|National-Oilwell Varco, Inc. (NOV.N)||$32.02||+0.51|
|Cameron International Corporation (CAM)||$0.87||-0.00|
|Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR.N)||$5.79||+0.11|
|FMC Technologies, Inc. (FTI.N)||$26.62||+0.08|
|Oil States International, Inc. (OIS.N)||$22.25||+0.40|
|Helmerich & Payne, Inc. (HP.N)||$55.68||+1.31|
|Oceaneering International (OII.N)||$19.08||+0.38|
|Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN.OQ)||$20.02||+0.39|