Sunrise Communications Group AG (SRCG.S)
24 May 2019
ZURICH, May 16 Sunrise Communications increased its 2019 profit guidance on Thursday after gross profits grew 4.2% in the first quarter.
BRIEF-Sunrise Communications Group: AGM Rejects Proposal To Reduce And Renew Authorized Share Capital
* ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2019 REJECTS PROPOSAL TO REDUCE AND RENEW THE AUTHORIZED SHARE CAPITAL PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 3A OF THE ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BRIEF-Liberty Global - Under Certain Limited Circumstances, Sunrise Communications Group Agreed To Pay To Liberty CE A Termination Fee Of CHF 50 Million
* LIBERTY GLOBAL - UNDER CERTAIN LIMITED CIRCUMSTANCES, SUNRISE COMMUNICATIONS GROUP AGREED TO PAY TO LIBERTY CE A TERMINATION FEE OF CHF 50 MILLION
Sunrise Communications' $6.3 billion deal to buy U.S. cable giant Liberty Global's Swiss assets, announced on Thursday, immediately hit a snag as a key shareholder said it would shun a planned rights issue to finance the acquisition.
* Sunrise shareholder Freenet says will skip cash call (Recasts after Freenet says it will skip cash call)
BRIEF-Sunrise Communications Group AG Says Needs Simple Majority Of Shareholders To Approve Capital Increase
* SAYS EXPECTS INTEGRATION COSTS FROM THE TAKEOVER OF UPC SWITZERLAND TO BE 140-150 MILLION FRANCS
Feb 28 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Feb 27 Sunrise Communications Group AG has agreed to buy Liberty Global PLC's Swiss business UPC Switzerland in a 6.3 billion Swiss francs ($6.29 billion) deal, the mobile phone and internet services company said on Wednesday.
* TRANSACTION IS ACCRETIVE TO SUNRISE'S EQUITY FREE CASH FLOW PER SHARE FROM FIRST YEAR POST COMPLETION
BRIEF-Sunrise Communications Group Reports Qtrly Total Revenue CHF 486 Million Versus CHF 509 Million
* FY 2019 REVENUE EXPECTED BETWEEN CHF 1,860 MILLION - 1,900 MILLION