Sempra Energy (SRE.N)
22 Nov 2017
Vistra Energy Corp said on Monday it would buy Dynegy Inc in an all-stock deal worth $1.74 billion, combining two Texas-based power producers in the latest merger in an industry dealing with shrinking profit margins. | Video
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.05 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 20 U.S. energy regulators will pay attention to natural gas supply issues in Southern California and New England this winter, but overall they do not see major factors that would lead to significant market disruptions.
* Oncor and Sempra Energy to file for Texas regulatory approval
NEW YORK, Sept 6 United Technologies Corp launched a US$6.5bn loan on Wednesday to support the aerospace and industrial company’s US$23bn purchase of avionics supplier Rockwell Collins Inc, the largest merger ever in the aerospace sector, sources said.
* U.S. BANKRUPTCY COURT APPROVES SEMPRA ENERGY'S MERGER AGREEMENT WITH ENERGY FUTURE
* Files for potential mixed shelf offering; size not disclosed - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2xO3Gu1) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sempra Energy - Energy Future Holding required to pay co fee of $190 million in event of termination of proposed acquisition of EFH's ownership in Oncor
* Sempra Energy - Energy Future Holding required to pay co fee of $190 million in event of termination of proposed acquisition of EFH's ownership in Oncor Source text: (http://bit.ly/2wG0y6X) Further company coverage:
Warren Buffett's failure to clinch a $9 billion takeover of the Texas utility Oncor prompted S&P Global Ratings on Tuesday to say the billionaire's Berkshire Hathaway Inc is no longer at risk of a credit rating downgrade.
Sempra Energy said it will buy Oncor for $9.45 billion in cash after Energy Future Holdings Corp, which indirectly owns Oncor, abandoned a deal to sell the power transmission company to Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc .
|NextEra Energy Inc (NEE.N)||$155.18||-1.03|
|Calpine Corporation (CPN.N)||$15.02||0.00|
|GenOn Energy Inc (GEN.N)||$0.87||-0.00|
|Dynegy Inc (DYN.N)||$12.49||+0.30|
|Iberdrola SA (IBE.MC)||€6.46||--|
|Spectra Energy Corp. (SE.N)||$13.85||-0.93|
|Energy Transfer LP (ETP.N)||$16.31||-0.02|
|Plains All American Pipeline, L.P. (PAA.N)||$19.57||-0.04|
|Williams Companies Inc (WMB.N)||$27.75||+0.51|
|TransCanada Corporation (TRP.TO)||$62.99||--|