Serco Group PLC (SRP.L)
20 Apr 2018
* Focus on margin growth amid tough revenue outlook for sector (Adds details, quotes, background on outsourcing)
EDINBURGH, Feb 22 British outsourcer Serco reported 2017 profit in line with its recently-upgraded forecast and reiterated its expectations for 2018, expressing confidence in a sector hit by the collapse of rival Carillion.
* SERCO INC, SUBSIDIARY OF SERCO GROUP PLC, ANNOUNCED THAT PAMELA DREW HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO BOARD OF ITS U.S. BUSINESS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* REVISED BUSINESS PURCHASE AGREEMENT SIGNED WITH SPECIAL MANAGERS, PROVISIONAL LIQUIDATORS ACTING ON BEHALF OF RELEVANT CARILLION SUBSIDIARIES
* GKN rises as Melrose seeks to woo shareholders (Recasts, adds closing share prices)
LONDON, Jan 15 Investors struggled to find buying opportunities after the collapse of British construction and support services company Carillion on Monday, underscoring how risks have piled up for the whole industry.
* AWARDED A POSITION ON FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY (FEMA) PUBLIC ASSISTANCE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE CONTRACT (PA TAC) IV
* Shares rise by as much as 13 percent (Releads with shares, CEO comments)
Troubled British construction firm Carillion said on Wednesday it had reached a deal to sell a large part of its UK healthcare facilities management business to outsourcing group Serco , helping it cut its debt by 41.4 million pounds.
Dec 13 Troubled British construction firm Carillion said on Wednesday it had reached a deal to sell a large part of its UK healthcare facilities management business to outsourcing group Serco, helping it cut its debt by 41.4 million pounds.