Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (STEL.SI)
22 Mar 2018
* SYNOPSYS ACQUIRES SILICON AND BEYOND PRIVATE LIMITED TO EXPAND HIGH-SPEED SERDES IP PORTFOLIO
* UNIT SUBSCRIBED FOR 10 SHARES OF STOCK IN CAPITAL OF AMOBEE FOR A SUBSCRIPTION PRICE OF US$360.6 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* APPOINTS GAUTAM BANERJEE AS A DIRECTOR OF SINGTEL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SINGAPORE, Feb 8 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (Singtel) on Thursday reported an 8.5 percent fall in its third-quarter net profit, due to a drop in voice revenues and lower earnings from its regional affiliates.
* QTRLY NET PROFIT S$ 890.2 MILLION VERSUS S$972.8 MILLION A YEAR AGO
Feb 5 Shares of India's biggest mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd gained 4.2 percent on Monday after Singapore Telecommunications said it was slightly increasing its stake in the holding company to nearly 50 percent.
SINGAPORE Singapore Telecommunications (Singtel) said it would spend up to $413 million on shares in India's Bharti Telecom, lifting its stake slightly in the holding company for Bharti Airtel to just under half.
SINGAPORE, Feb 5 Singapore Telecommunications (Singtel) said it would spend up to $413 million on shares in India's Bharti Telecom, lifting its stake slightly in the holding company for Bharti Airtel to just under half.
* SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD TO INVEST 26.49 BILLION RUPEES IN BHARTI TELECOM LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2EhjSeg Further company coverage:
* SINGTEL TO SUBSCRIBE TO NEW SHARES IN BHARTI TELECOM UNDER A PROPOSED PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT