Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (STEL.SI)
19 Feb 2018
SINGAPORE, Feb 8 Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (Singtel) on Thursday reported an 8.5 percent fall in its third-quarter net profit, due to a drop in voice revenues and lower earnings from its regional affiliates.
* QTRLY NET PROFIT S$ 890.2 MILLION VERSUS S$972.8 MILLION A YEAR AGO
Feb 5 Shares of India's biggest mobile carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd gained 4.2 percent on Monday after Singapore Telecommunications said it was slightly increasing its stake in the holding company to nearly 50 percent.
SINGAPORE Singapore Telecommunications (Singtel) said it would spend up to $413 million on shares in India's Bharti Telecom, lifting its stake slightly in the holding company for Bharti Airtel to just under half.
SINGAPORE, Feb 5 Singapore Telecommunications (Singtel) said it would spend up to $413 million on shares in India's Bharti Telecom, lifting its stake slightly in the holding company for Bharti Airtel to just under half.
* SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS LTD TO INVEST 26.49 BILLION RUPEES IN BHARTI TELECOM LTD Source text - http://bit.ly/2EhjSeg Further company coverage:
* SINGTEL TO SUBSCRIBE TO NEW SHARES IN BHARTI TELECOM UNDER A PROPOSED PREFERENTIAL ALLOTMENT
* SINGAPORE TELECOMMUNICATIONS & ITS AUSTRALIAN UNIT OPTUS ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH CO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TO SELL 150,000 ORDINARY SHARES IN ACPL MARINE PTE TO ASEAN CABLESHIP PTE FOR S$15 MILLION
* CO SIGNS MOU WITH MOBIKE; PARTNERSHIP TO COVER MOBILE PAYMENTS, IOT, DATA ANALYTICS & MARKETING IN ASIA Further company coverage: