SunTrust Banks Inc (STI.N)
Hours before Tuesday's game between the Cincinnati Reds and Atlanta Braves at SunTrust Park in Atlanta, a third-party contractor found the dead body of a man from the same company in a walk-in freezer.
* QTRLY NET INTEREST MARGIN WAS 3.24 PERCENT, UP 15 BASIS POINTS
SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday it discovered that a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
April 20 SunTrust Banks Inc said on Friday a former employee may have attempted to download some information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share it with a criminal third-party.
BRIEF-Suntrust Banks - Offering Identity Protection For All Current And New Consumer Clients At No Cost On An Ongoing Basis
* SUNTRUST BANKS - OFFERING IDENTITY PROTECTION FOR ALL CURRENT AND NEW CONSUMER CLIENTS AT NO COST ON AN ONGOING BASIS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com)
BRIEF-Suntrust CEO Says Late Last Week Learned That There Was Possibility Of External Exposure Of Information
* SUNTRUST BANKS CEO SAYS BELIEVE UNTIL LATE LAST WEEK THAT INFORMATION ACCESSED BY EX-EMPLOYEE DID NOT LEAVE SUNTRUST- CONF CALL
April 20 SunTrust Banks Inc on Friday said a former employee may have attempted to download information on nearly 1.5 million clients and share the information with a criminal third-party.
* SUNTRUST BANKS CFO SAYS EXPECT NET INTEREST MARGIN IN Q2 TO INCREASE BY 1 TO 3 BASIS POINTS , LARGELY AS RESULT OF MARCH RATE HIKE- CONF CALL
* QTRLY NET INCOME AVAILABLE TO COMMON SHAREHOLDERS OF $1.29 PER AVERAGE COMMON DILUTED SHARE
BRIEF-SunTrust Banks Says CEO William Rogers' FY 2017 Total Compensation Was $9.6 Mln Vs. $8.2 Mln In FY 2016 - SEC Filing
* SUNTRUST BANKS INC SAYS CEO WILLIAM ROGERS' FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $9.6 MILLION VERSUS $8.2 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2Fod6ER) Further company coverage:
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$71.50||+0.97|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)||$31.23||+0.35|
|Bank of America Corp (BAC_pa.N)||$25.95||+0.05|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$116.32||+1.70|
|Capital One Financial Corp. (COF.N)||$100.96||+1.07|
|U.S. Bancorp (USB.N)||$54.49||+0.67|
|BB&T Corporation (BBT.N)||$52.98||+0.69|
|Regions Financial Corp (RF.N)||$19.64||+0.16|
|First Horizon National Corp (FHN.N)||$18.93||+0.24|