Seagate Technology PLC (STX.O)
23 Mar 2018
* RACKTOP SYSTEMS - ANNOUNCED STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP WITH SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY WITH IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY OF JOINT PRODUCT, SECURE DATA PROTECTION PLATFORM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Seagate Technology PLC posted quarterly adjusted earnings of $1.48 per share. The mean expectation of 25 analysts for the quarter ended December 31 was for earnings of $1.35 per share.
* SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY REPORTS FISCAL SECOND QUARTER 2018 FINANCIAL RESULTS
* SEAGATE APPOINTS JUDY BRUNER AND DYLAN HAGGART TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SEAGATE SEES Q2 EXABYTE SHIPMENTS OF APPROXIMATELY 88 EXABYTES
* SEAGATE TECHNOLOGY PLC - INTENDS TO REDUCE ITS GLOBAL HEADCOUNT BY APPROXIMATELY 500 EMPLOYEES
TOKYO/SAN FRANCISCO Seagate Technology PLC , a member of the group taking over Toshiba Corp's chip unit, pledged not to buy any stake in the unit for 10 years as part of the $18 billion deal, showed a document from group leader Bain Capital LP reviewed by Reuters.
TOKYO/SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 26 Seagate Technology PLC, a member of the group taking over Toshiba Corp's chip unit, pledged not to buy any stake in the unit for 10 years as part of the $18 billion deal, showed a document from group leader Bain Capital LP reviewed by Reuters.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 02 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Seagate Technology Plc's (Seagate) ratings at 'BBB-' following the company's announcement it will participate in the consortium buying Toshiba's memory chip business. The Rating Outlook is Negative. Fitch's actions affect $6 billion of total debt, including the undrawn $700 million senior secured revolving credit facility (RCF). A full list of rating actions follows at the end of th
Seagate Technology PLC said on Thursday it would contribute up to $1.25 billion toward the purchase of Toshiba Corp's chip unit by a consortium led by Bain Capital LP.
|Toshiba Corp (6502.T)||¥315||-8.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,486,000.00||-103,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,030,000.00||-77,000.00|
|Western Digital Corp (WDC.OQ)||$92.34||-8.49|
|Fujitsu Ltd (6702.T)||¥616||-15.50|
|Lacie SA (ELED.PA)||--||--|
|Micron Technology, Inc. (MU.OQ)||$54.21||-4.71|
|SanDisk Corporation (SNDK.OQ)||--||--|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$49.36||-1.47|