Sun International Ltd (SUIJ.J)
BRIEF-Sun International says decision regarding capital raise exercise to be re-assessed early next year
* DUE TO PRACTICALITY OF RUNNING A RIGHTS OFFER PROCESS OVER A DEC/ JAN PERIOD, DECISION REGARDING CAPITAL RAISE EXERCISE TO BE RE-ASSESSED EARLY NEXT YEAR Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Sun International unit concludes share purchase agreement with Thunderbird Resorts, Casinos Peruanos
* UNIT SUN DREAMS S.A. HAS ENTERED INTO AND CONCLUDED SHARE PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH THUNDERBIRD RESORTS INC. AND CASINOS PERUANOS
JOHANNESBURG, Oct 2 South Africa's Sun International is looking to sell certain assets it has in the Ocean Sun Casino in Panama and is planning to exit the Sun Nao Casino in Colombia, the casino and hotel operator's chief executive said on Monday.
* SUN INTERNATIONAL LTD - HY GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 19% FROM R6.4 BILLION TO R7.6 BILLION
* SEES HY BASIC EPS LOSS OF 56 CENTS PER SHARE TO 62 CENTS PER SHARE VERSUS EARNINGS PROFIT OF 32 CENTS PER SHARE YEAR AGO
* HY TOTAL GROUP REVENUE INCREASED BY 19% FROM R6.4 BILLION TO R7.7 BILLION
JOHANNESBURG, May 30 South Africa's Sun International said on Tuesday it would raise its stake in Latin America-focused Sun Dreams to almost 65 percent from about 55 percent in its bid to expand its gaming and hospitality business abroad.
JOHANNESBURG, May 30 South Africa's Sun International will boost its stake in Latin America-focused Sun Dreams, the casino and hotel operator said on Tuesday.
* Proposed acquisition by Sun international of 50 pct of EDS's equity interest in Sun Dreams