Sulzer AG (SUN.S)
* SULZER RAISED CHF 385 MILLION IN THE SWISS CAPITAL MARKET YESTERDAY VIA A DUAL TRANCHE ISSUANCE
* Vekselberg influence wanes at Sulzer, left with three allies
ZURICH, May 28 Swiss pumpmaker Sulzer said on Monday that Axel Heitmann, one of four representatives of Russian investor Viktor Vekselberg's investment company Renova on its board, had submitted his resignation.
* SULZER INDIA HAS BEEN CONTRACTED TO SUPPLY 21 BARREL-TYPE BOILER FEED PUMP SETS FOR GE POWER INDIA LIMITED Source text: https://bit.ly/2Jm8EnA Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
VIENNA, April 19 Swiss pump maker Sulzer confirmed its 2018 outlook on Thursday, saying it expected a one-off hit of around 10 million Swiss francs ($10.3 million) from business disruption when its main Russian shareholder was slapped with U.S. sanctions.
VIENNA, April 19 Swiss pumpmaker Sulzer confirmed its 2018 outlook on Thursday, saying it expected a one-off hit of 10 million Swiss francs ($10.3 million) from business disruption when its main Russian shareholder was slapped with U.S. sanctions.
* Schmolz & Bickenbach's chairman terminates contract with Renova
* Says will maintain Sulzer in the MSCI Equity Indexes until further notice
ZURICH, April 14 Swiss pump-maker Sulzer , which was last week freed from U.S. sanctions related to its Russian investor Viktor Vekselberg, said its business was "fully back to normal" after it received a second licence fully unblocking its assets.
ZURICH Sulzer could hang on to the shares it has bought back from main shareholder and Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg for years following its deal to escape U.S. sanctions, Chief Executive Greg Poux-Guillaume told Reuters on Thursday.