Supervalu Inc (SVU.N)
8 Dec 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, November 07 (Fitch) According to Fitch Ratings, recent activist demands could further accelerate SUPERVALU Inc.'s (SVU; B/Stable) transformation to a mainly wholesale distribution business and fast track the company's recently announced plans to evaluate its owned real estate, underperforming retail stores, and distribution network. However, cash distributed to shareholders may be limited by restrictions in SVU's $840 million t
* Blackwells Capital Llc - sent letter to board, management of Supervalu Inc
* SUPERVALU announces agreement to acquire Associated Grocers of Florida
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.35 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Company entered into transition services agreements with each of NAI and Albertson's LLC - SEC filing
Shares in Supervalu Inc jumped 13 percent on Tuesday and were headed for their biggest one-day gain in four years after the grocery wholesaler and retailer reported quarterly sales that topped some analyst expectations.
July 25 Shares in Supervalu Inc jumped 13 percent on Tuesday and were headed for their biggest one-day gain in four years after the grocery wholesaler and retailer reported quarterly sales that topped some analyst expectations.
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.09 from continuing operations
* Supervalu announces 1-for-7 reverse stock split Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kohl hires Bruce Besanko as CFO from Supervalu - WSJ, citing sources