Seven West Media Ltd (SWM.AX)
24 Nov 2017
* Partners with Seven West Media to build a new app Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
BRIEF-Seven West Media names Teresa Dyson & Michael Ziegelaar as non-executive & independent directors
* Appoints Teresa Dyson and Michael Ziegelaar as non-executive and independent directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Expect 2018 underlying ebit to be in range of $220m to $240m
SYDNEY Top Australian television broadcaster Seven West Media Ltd and smaller Prime Media Group Ltd said they held takeover talks which ended without a deal, a faltering start to likely media consolidation brought on by deregulation.
* Shares in both companies down after no deal eventuates (Adds quotes, shares)
* Notes media speculation that it is in discussions with Seven West Media Limited
* Confirms that there was a conceptual proposal received from Prime Media
Sept 22 Seven West Media Ltd said on Friday it had received a merger proposal from Prime Media Group Ltd but that it did not result in an agreement.
SYDNEY Australia's Seven Group Holdings said on Tuesday it would sell its Chinese mining machinery division WesTrac China to Chinese firm Lei Shing Hong Machinery for A$540 million ($428 million).
SYDNEY, Aug 22 Australia's Seven Group Holdings said on Tuesday it would sell its Chinese mining machinery division WesTrac China to Chinese firm Lei Shing Hong Machinery for A$540 million ($428 million).