Symantec Corp (SYMC.OQ)
* SHIELDX NETWORKS - CLOSED $25M SERIES B ROUND OF FUNDING WITH NEW INVESTORS INCLUDING ASHAR AZIZ, DIMENSION DATA AND SYMANTEC VENTURES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Symantec selects Amazon Web services to deliver cloud security to global customers Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Palo Alto Networks Inc on Monday reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, as it benefited from robust demand for its cloud-based security services, sending its shares up more than 6 percent in extended trading.
* Symantec Corp - SurfEasy will become part of Symantec's consumer business unit, which includes Norton and Lifelock brands Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* closing of transaction took place simultaneously with entering into of agreement and all conditions for completion have therefore been fulfilled
* Symantec Corp - qtrly GAAP revenue $1,240 million versus $979 million last year
* Symantec Corp files for offering of up to 1.0 million shares of common stock by the selling stockholders Source text: (http://bit.ly/2gt2Ufx) Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON U.S.-based cyber firm Symantec is no longer allowing governments to review the source code of its software because of fears the agreements would compromise the security of its products, Symantec Chief Executive Greg Clark said in an interview with Reuters. | Video
* Reports a 11.3 pct passive stake in Symantec Corp as of September 30 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zaYTUV) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Credit Karma Inc is launching a new free service that will alert customers if their identity data has been compromised in hacks, the San Francisco-based fintech company said on Friday in the wake of massive breach at credit monitoring agency Equifax Inc.