TP ICAP PLC (TCAPI.L)
23 Nov 2017
* Previous year buoyed by political surprises (Adds CEO, CFO comments, details, updates shares)
Nov 20 Financial technology company NEX Group a fall in first-half trading operating profit and said market conditions remained challenging as banks and other firms reported a lack of volume and volatility in fixed income, currencies and commodities.
* TP ICAP falls after "shock" departure of finance chief (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon, see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
* Shares slump 9 percent (Adds details, analyst comments, share movement, share chart)
* APPOINTS ERIC SINCLAIR AS CEO OF ITS DATA & ANALYTICS DIVISION EFFECTIVE NOV. 13
Aug 8 TP ICAP Plc, the world's largest voice broker, reported a 23.1 percent rise in underlying operating profit, helped by a strong performance in its rates business.
Aug 8 TP ICAP Plc, the world's largest voice broker, reported a 23.1 percent rise in underlying operating profit to 144 million pounds ($188 million) on Tuesday.
* HY STATUTORY PROFIT BEFORE TAX £71M (2016: £86M PRO FORMA, £35M REPORTED) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: