Thales SA (TCFP.PA)
PARIS French defense electronics group Thales enjoyed a jump in sales at its cybersecurity business in 2017 and expects further strong growth in the coming years, said executive Laurent Maury.
* Sees cybersecurity sales rising 10 pct/year in future (Adds quote, details)
PARIS, Feb 12 French defence electronics group Thales expects more growth in its cybersecurity business in the coming years, said Thales executive Laurent Maury on Monday.
* Thales, through its German company Sysgo, and Vector, the Stuttgart-based specialist for automotive embedded electronics, form joint venture
PARIS, Jan 5 Turkey took a step on Friday towards closer defence cooperation with France and Italy with a contract for a study into the development and production of a long-range air and missile defence system.
* ANNOUNCES PROPOSED ACQUISITION OF ITS GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR GEMALTO BY THALES Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Dec 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Monday:
PARIS Shares in French defense electronics maker Thales jumped more than 8 percent on Monday after chipmaker Gemalto accepted its 4.8 billion euro ($5.7 bln) takeover bid to create a leader in digital security. | Video
* Thales to keep all of Gemalto's assets -Thales CEO (Adds government source, details on synergies, updates share prices)
* There are no plans to revise a shareholder pact between the French state and Dassault Aviation in Thales after Gemalto deal, a government source said on Monday.