Thales SA (TCFP.PA)
* SAID ON THURSDAY IT SIGNED AN AGREEMENT FOR HIGH CAPACITY SATELLITE KONNECT VHTS CONSTRUCTED BY THALES ALENIA SPACE
* OFFER PRICE OF EUR 51.00 (CUM DIVIDEND) PER ORDINARY SHARE AND EUR 25.50 PER ADS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom:)
* RENAULT TRUCKS DEFENSE AND THALES SIGN A MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING IN HAGUE FOR EXPORTS MARKETS Source text: https://bit.ly/2pJmgRC Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Expects to close Gemalto deal in H2 2018 (Adds share price, analyst comment, detail)
PARIS, March 6 France's Thales said on Tuesday it expects to exceed medium-term targets that it set itself four years ago, as higher defence spending offsets slower telecom satellite markets.
PARIS, March 1 French shipbuilding and defence company Naval Group, in which Thales owns a 35 percent stake, reported a surge in 2017 profits and expressed confidence over its outlook for 2018.
PARIS, Feb 26 France's Thales said on Monday it had won a definitive A$1.2 billion ($946 million) contract to unify Australia's civil and military airspace under a single air traffic control system.
PARIS, Feb 26 France's Thales has won an A$1.2 billion ($946.32 million) contract to supply air traffic management services in Australia, unifying the country's civil and military airspace.
PARIS French defense electronics group Thales enjoyed a jump in sales at its cybersecurity business in 2017 and expects further strong growth in the coming years, said executive Laurent Maury.
* Sees cybersecurity sales rising 10 pct/year in future (Adds quote, details)