Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD.TO)
TORONTO Royal Bank of Canada had seen increased demand for mortgages ahead of tougher tests for borrowers being introduced in January, a top executive said after the bank reported better-than-expected quarterly earnings.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, October 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed The Toronto-Dominion Bank's (TD) Long- and Short-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'AA-' and 'F1+', respectively. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. This rating action follows Fitch's periodic review of the Canadian Banks Peer Group, which includes Bank of Montreal (BMO), Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS), Canadia
Global banks have said they could move thousands of jobs out of Britain to prepare for the country's planned exit from the European Union.
* Entered into agreements with two-third party sellers to repurchase common shares through daily purchases
* The Toronto-Dominion Bank amends its normal course issuer bid to repurchase for cancellation up to an additional 20 million of its common shares
* Toronto-Dominion Bank - increased its prime lending rate by 25 basis points to 3.2 per cent, effective September 7, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Toronto-Dominion Bank qtrly Canadian retail net income was $1,725 million, an increase of 14% from Q3 last year
BRIEF-TD Bank Group announces redemption of 4.644 percent fixed rate/floating rate subordinated notes issued by TD Bank, N.A.
* TD Bank Group announces redemption of 4.644 percent fixed rate/floating rate subordinated notes issued by TD Bank, N.A.
BRIEF-TD Bank Group comments on expected impact of TD Ameritrade Holding Corp's third quarter earnings
* Toronto-Dominion bank - expects TD Ameritrade's Q3 earnings to translate into about CDN $122 million equity in net income of investment in TD Ameritrade for Q3
* Td Bank Group - entered agreement with group of underwriters to issue, on a bought deal basis, 12 million series 16 shares at price of $25.00 per share
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$76.15||+0.30|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RY.TO)||$102.05||--|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RY_pc.TO)||$25.25||--|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RY_pw.TO)||$25.12||--|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RY_pa.TO)||$25.40||--|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RY_pg.TO)||$25.33||--|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RY_pf.TO)||$25.32||--|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RY_pz.TO)||$23.05||--|
|Royal Bank of Canada (RY_pk.TO)||$24.81||--|
|Bank of Montreal (BMO.TO)||$100.90||--|