Telenor ASA (TEL.OL)
8 Dec 2017
* AGREEMENT REPLACES A SIMILAR AGREEMENT WHICH NORDIALOG OSLO PREVIOUSLY HAS HAD THROUGH KJEDEHUSET AS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
BARCELONA, Nov 15 Norway's Telenor expects annual revenue growth of 2-3 percent in the years ahead, its chief executive said on Wednesday, above the firm's 1-2 percent expansion target for 2017.
* NOMINATION COMMITTEE HAS NOMINATED RENÉ OBERMANN AS NEW MEMBER OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF TELENOR ASA, EFFECTIVE 1 JANUARY 2018.
* Telenor purchased 80,000 own shares at an average price of NOK 173.09 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
Oct 25 Telenor Asa's CEO Sigve Brekke and CFO Joergen Arentz Rostrup made the following statements during the company's third-quarter earnings presentation on Wednesday:
OSLO, Oct 25 Norwegian telecoms firm Telenor posted third-quarter earnings above forecast on Wednesday and maintained its full-year outlook for revenue growth, earnings margins and capital expenditure.
* Q3 adjusted ebitda NOK 13 billion (Reuters poll NOK 12.54 billion)
* Telenor's grameenphone q3 ebitda before items nok 1,910 million versus 1,784 million
* dtac q3 ebitda before items nok 1,846 million versus 1,727 million
* Digi Q3 ebitda before items nok 1.36 billion versus 1.59 billion