Tele2 AB (TEL2b.ST)
25 May 2018
BRUSSELS, May 3 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
BRIEF-Tele2 Q1 core profit above expectations, updates financial framework after proposed Com Hem merger
* SAYS UPDATED FINANCIAL FRAMEWORK FOR COMBINED COMPANY, POST PROPOSED MERGER WITH COM HEM,
April 17 Cable TV firm Com Hem, which in January struck a deal to be bought by Tele2, on Tuesday said it still believed the acquisition would be approved as it posted first-quarter earnings in line with expectations.
* TELE2 IOT AND NOKIA EMPOWER ENTERPRISES WITH NEW MODEL FOR GLOBAL IOT DEPLOYMENTS
Feb 9 Investment firm Kinnevik said on Friday it will do all in its power to see the deal between Tele2 and Com Hem through, after proposing a raised dividend for 2017.
* SIGNED AGREEMENT WITH TELE2 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Feb 2 Telecom operator Tele2, which is taking over cable TV firm Com Hem, said on Friday it would aim to grow dividends as it posted a fourth-quarter core profit in line with expectations.
* NET SALES FOR Q4 AMOUNTED TO SEK 6,642 (6,340) MILLION AND EBITDA AMOUNTED TO SEK 1,527 (1,461) MILLION
Jan 23 Cable TV firm Com Hem, which recently announced it will be bought by Tele2, posted on Tuesday fourth-quarter earnings slightly above expectations and kept its forecast of annual mid-single digit underlying EBITDA growth.
* Tele2 CEO confident of green light for deal (Adds comments, shares, detail)