Telekom Austria AG (TELA.VI)
11 Dec 2017
VIENNA, Oct 24 Telekom Austria, part of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil, increased its full-year revenue forecast thanks to higher income from fixed-line customers and a smaller than expected hit from new EU roaming rules.
VIENNA, Oct 24 Telekom Austria, part of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil, said its third-quarter core profit fell 2.6 percent, largely due to negative currency effects and higher costs in its home market.
* CFO says does not see need for cap hike Further company coverage:
* NEW LARGE AGREEMENT STRENGTHENS SOLAR'S POSITION IN FUTURE OF HOME AUTOMATION
VIENNA, Sept 20 Telekom Austria Ag said on Wednesday it will gradually roll out its local brand "A1" throughout the group's operations in different countries and expects the amortisation of local brand values to weigh on its net results until 2019. The Austrian unit of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil , which in addition to its home market operates in seven eastern European countries, said these brands were worth around 350 million euros ($420 million) in total at the end o
* SAYS HAS DECIDED TO HARMONISE ITS BRANDS WITHIN GROUP AND TO ROLL OUT BRAND 'A1' THROUGHOUT GROUP IN A GRADUAL MANNER
* Says Peter F. Kollmann, born on 25 November 1962 is elected as a member of supervisory board. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VIENNA, Aug 22 Austrian energy group Verbund's finance chief Peter Kollmann is expected to succeed Ronny Pecik as supervisory board member at Telekom Austria , a spokeswoman for the telecoms group said on Tuesday.
VIENNA Mobile telecoms firm Hutchison Drei Austria is buying landline-focused Tele2 from its Swedish owner for 95 million euros ($111 million) to create a rival to Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's Telekom Austria.
* Telekom Austria now has rival offering combined services (Adds detail, quotes, background)