Teleflex Inc (TFX.N)
22 Nov 2017
* Teleflex Incorporated announces pricing of $500 million senior notes offering
* Teleflex Incorporated announces public offering of $500 million of senior notes
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $2.12 from continuing operations
Medical device maker Teleflex Inc said on Tuesday it would buy privately held NeoTract Inc in its second billion-dollar deal in the past nine months, to strengthen its portfolio of urology devices.
* Teleflex sees mid-single digits sales bump going forward (Adds conference call details, analyst comment, shares)
* Teleflex Inc - Teleflex will acquire NeoTract in a transaction valued up to $1.1 billion
Sept 5 Medical technologies provider Teleflex Inc said on Tuesday it would buy privately-held NeoTract Inc in a deal valued at up to $1.1 billion.
* Teleflex awarded group purchasing contract with Vizient Inc for non-tunneled central venous catheters
* Teleflex Inc says that its Arrow Seldinger Arterial Catheterization Device received market clearance from U.S. Food And Drug Administration