Target Corp (TGT)
23 Feb 2018
(Refiles Feb. 22 story to attribute analyst data in paragraph 3 and 10 to UBS analyst Arpine Kocharyan)
Feb 22 Target Corp should hold off on plans to cash in on a perceived advantage in toys after the collapse of Toys "R" Us, several of the company's investors told Reuters, worried it could eat up capital desperately needed in an Amazon-dominated retail world.
* TARGET CORP - CO, SHIPT ANNOUNCE THEY WILL BEGIN SAME-DAY DELIVERY ACROSS TWIN CITIES METRO AREA
* TARGET CORP - DERICA W. RICE RESIGNED FROM BOARD OF CO, EFFECTIVE JANUARY 30, 2018 Source text : (http://bit.ly/2EorMzT) Further company coverage:
* TARGET PLANS TO OFFER SAME-DAY DELIVERY OF IN-STORE ASSORTMENT OF SOME PRODUCTS FROM ABOUT HALF OF STORES BY EARLY 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK Walmart on Thursday said it will raise entry-level wages for U.S. hourly employees to $11 an hour in February as it benefits from last month's major corporate tax cut and on the same day said it will shut stores and lay off thousands of workers. | Video
NEW YORK, Jan 11 Walmart on Thursday said it will raise entry-level wages for U.S. hourly employees to $11 an hour in February as it benefits from last month's major corporate tax cut and on the same day said it will shut stores and lay off thousands of workers.
* SETS QUARTERLY DIVIDEND OF $0.62PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF EQUITY INTEREST IN TIANJIN MAI SHENG YUE HE SPORTING GOODS CO., LTD.
Target Corp raised its quarterly profit and sales forecasts on Tuesday on the back of surging online sales and customer visits in November and December, putting the U.S. retailer on track for the best quarter in five years. | Video
|Walmart Inc (WMT.N)||$92.89||+0.12|
|CVS Health Corp (CVS.N)||$68.16||+0.16|
|Costco Wholesale Corporation (COST.OQ)||$189.81||+3.22|
|Kroger Co (KR.N)||$27.42||+0.20|
|Home Depot Inc (HD.N)||$188.35||+2.88|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$1,500.00||+14.66|
|Lowe's Companies, Inc. (LOW.N)||$97.49||+0.60|
|Best Buy Co Inc (BBY.N)||$73.17||+1.88|
|Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD.OQ)||$2.43||+0.10|
|Macy's Inc (M.N)||$26.74||+0.57|