Turk Hava Yollari AO (THYAO.IS)
19 Mar 2018
* BOEING, TURKISH AIRLINES FINALIZE DEAL FOR UP TO 30 787 DREAMLINERS
* TO BUY TOTAL OF 30 B787-9 AIRCRAFT FROM BOEING AND TOTAL OF 30 A350-900 AIRCRAFT FROM BOEING
NAIROBI When Sebastian Mikosz took over as CEO of loss-making Kenya Airways last June, he immediately shut its outlet in Nairobi's downmarket Accra Road, which served thousands of small traders who fly to the Far East to buy cheap goods in bulk.
* Plans new Economy Plus class, direct U.S., Mauritius flights
* BOEING, TURKISH AIRLINES ANNOUNCE ORDER FOR THREE 777 FREIGHTERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS Airbus Chief Executive Tom Enders signed a non-binding agreement with Turkish Airlines on a potential order for 25 A350-900 aircraft, during an official visit by Turkish president Tayyip Erdogan in Paris on Friday.
* AZUL AND TURKISH AIRLINES ENTER CODESHARE AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Central bank says watching developments closely (Adds central bank comments, analyst comment, bonds)
ISTANBUL, Sept 27 Turkish Airlines flights to Erbil and Sulaimaniya are continuing as scheduled, the company said on Wednesday, adding that it had received no official notification that the two airports in Kurdish northern Iraq are being shut to international traffic. (Writing by Ezgi Erkoyun; Editing by Dominic Evans)
PARIS Turkish Airlines has begun talks with Airbus to buy up to 40 A350 jetliners worth $12.4 billion at list prices, hours after outlining a similar deal with rival planemaker Boeing, people familiar with the airline said on Friday.