Tiffany & Co (TIF.N)
Tiffany & Co blew past analysts' estimates in the first quarter and raised its full-year forecast for profit and sales as a plan to target millennials and sell household items attracted more shoppers, sending its shares to an all-time high.
May 23 Tiffany & Co blew past analysts' estimates in the first quarter and raised its full-year forecast for profit and sales as a plan to target millennials and sell household items attracted more shoppers, sending its shares to an all-time high.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $0.83 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
May 23 Tiffany & Co reported better-than-expected first quarter comparable store sales on Wednesday, boosted by strong demand for its high-end silver and gold fashion jewelry in America.
* TIFFANY & CO - ALESSANDRO BOGLIOLO'S TOTAL COMPENSATION IN 2017 WAS ABOUT $14 MLN; BOGLIOLO ASSUMED RESPONSIBILITIES AS CEO ON OCT 2, 2017
BRIEF-Tiffany & Co Says Chairman Roger Farah Made Open Market Purchase Of 10,000 Shares Of Common Stock
* TIFFANY & CO SAYS CHAIRMAN ROGER FARAH REPORTS OPEN MARKET PURCHASE OF 10,000 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $97.66PER SHARE ON MARCH 27 Source text - https://bit.ly/2GCw1LY Further company coverage:
Jeweler Tiffany & Co missed analysts' estimates for same-store sales in the fourth quarter and forecast a tepid full-year profit, indicating that its efforts to turn its business around are still gaining traction. | Video
* 4th-qtr comp sales, on constant currency basis, miss estimates
* Indexes: Dow 0.21 pct, S&P 0.26 pct, Nasdaq 0.16 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 4 pts, S&P 2.5 pts, Nasdaq 3.25 pts (Adds comment, details, updates prices)
|DGSE Companies, Inc. (DGSE.A)||$0.75||+0.02|
|Blue Nile Inc (NILE.OQ)||--||--|
|Zale Corporation (ZLC.N)||--||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (600612.SS)||¥37.49||--|
|Lao Feng Xiang Co Ltd (900905.SS)||$3.43||--|
|Torgovyi dom TSUM OAO (Parent) (TZUM.MM)||--||--|
|Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST.OQ)||$82.96||+0.35|
|Express, Inc. (EXPR.N)||$9.04||+0.21|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOV.N)||$41.05||+1.55|
|Movado Group, Inc (MOVAA.PK)||$0.00||--|