Tata Steel Ltd (TISC.BO)
Feb 19 Indian shares declined for a second straight session on Monday as state-run lenders fell further amid continued worries about the fallout from a $1.77 billion fraud reported by Punjab National Bank last week.
LONDON, Feb 15 Britain's markets watchdog was too slow to prevent "vulture" financial advisers from ripping off steelworkers faced with critical decisions over their 14 billion pound ($19.4 billion) pension pot, lawmakers said in a report on Thursday.
FRANKFURT, Feb 14 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Wednesday:
* To invest in blast furnace at a cost of roughly 75 mln pounds
* Approval key step in creating Thyssenkrupp-Tata Steel JV (Recasts, adds official confirmation, Thyssenkrupp comment)
* Shares hit 4-month high on hopes for change (Adds Cevian comment, updates shares)
BOCHUM/FRANKFURT, Jan 19 Thyssenkrupp will adapt its strategy following a planned steel tie-up with India's Tata Steel, its chief executive said on Friday, responding to investor criticism that the elevators-to-submarines group is too unwieldy.
* SAYS ANNOUNCES SUCCESSFUL DUAL TRANCHE USD BOND OFFERING OF US$ 1.3 BILLION
FRANKFURT A major shareholder in Thyssenkrupp has criticized Chief Executive Heinrich Hiesinger for failing to achieve his own profit targets, raising tensions before the German industry group's annual meeting next Friday.
* CEO expected to defend record - Spiegel cites sources (Adds detail from Spiegel article)