Edition:
United States

Tullow Oil PLC (TLW.L)

TLW.L on London Stock Exchange

194.90GBp
12 Dec 2017
Change (% chg)

4.70 (+2.47%)
Prev Close
190.20
Open
191.20
Day's High
197.10
Day's Low
190.80
Volume
13,215,888
Avg. Vol
12,105,837
52-wk High
299.86
52-wk Low
142.30

Chart for

About

Tullow Oil plc is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company. The Company's primary activity is the discovery and production of oil and gas. Its segments include West Africa; East Africa, and New Ventures. The West Africa Business focuses on its production and development projects in West Africa and Europe.... (more)

Overall

Beta: 1.24
Market Cap(Mil.): £2,646.62
Shares Outstanding(Mil.): 1,386.09
Dividend: --
Yield (%): --

Financials

  Industry Sector
P/E (TTM): -- 21.16 15.71
EPS (TTM): -- -- --
ROI: -- 6.23 31.93
ROE: -- 15.58 16.16

Kenya plans $1 bln dual-listing of National Oil Corp by early 2019

NAIROBI, Nov 29 Kenya plans to raise $1 billion by listing its National Oil Corporation at home and on the London Stock Exchange by early 2019, to buy a share of two oil blocks held by Tullow and its partners, a senior government official said on Wednesday.

Nov 29 2017

Tullow Oil refinances $2.5 billion credit line

Nov 29 Africa focused Tullow Oil Plc said on Wednesday it refinanced $2.5 billion of loans borrowed against its oil and gas reserves.

Nov 29 2017

Morning News Call - India, November 22

To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_11222017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 10:00 am: Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapathi Raju and Junior Civil Aviation Minister Jayant Sinha at Open House on Draft Drones Policy in New Delhi. 10:00 am: Junior Consumer Affairs Minist

Nov 21 2017

India's ONGC buys 15 pct stake in Namibia offshore block from Tullow

NEW DELHI, Nov 21 India's ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the overseas investment arm of the country's top explorer Oil and Natural Gas Corp, said on Tuesday it had acquired a 15 percent stake in Namibia's offshore Block 2012A from Tullow Oil.

Nov 21 2017

UPDATE 2-UK's Tullow Oil lifts outlook on higher crude prices, output

* Debt pile reduced to $3.6 billion (Adds CFO quotes, updates shares, RBL)

Nov 08 2017

UPDATE 1-Kenya signs agreement for oil pipeline study, Tullow says top conservationist on board

NAIROBI, Oct 24 Kenya said on Tuesday it had signed an agreement with a consortium of three firms for a feasibility study on a proposed pipeline to transport crude oil from the country's oilfields to a seaport on the Indian Ocean coast.

Oct 24 2017

Hess Corp to sell its interests in offshore Equatorial Guinea

Oct 23 Oil producer Hess Corp said on Monday it would sell its interests in offshore Equatorial Guinea to Kosmos Energy and Trident Energy for $650 million.

Oct 23 2017

CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 12

Oct 12 Britain's FTSE 100 futures were up 0.07 percent ahead of the cash market open.

Oct 12 2017

CORRECTED-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 12

(Corrects number of citizens affected in Equifax item) Oct 12 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening 6 points lower on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers. * EU BANKS: The European Commission proposed on Wednesday watered-down measures to help guard European Union banks against future crises, after two years of fruitless talks among the 28 EU states on more ambitious plans. * EQUIFAX BREACH: The powerful chair of Britain's parliamentary treasury committee dema

Oct 12 2017

Tullow buys 90 pct stakes in four onshore blocks in Ivory Coast

Oct 12 Tullow Oil plc said it on Thursday it had bought 90 percent stakes in four onshore blocks in Ivory Coast while state oil company Petroci holds the remaining 10 percent.

Oct 12 2017

Earnings vs. Estimates