Talanx AG (TLXGn.DE)
FRANKFURT, May 8 The following are some of the factors that may move German stocks on Tuesday:
April 20 A unit of Germany's Talanx AG is seeking to raise its stake in Vietnamese insurer PVI Holdings to 49 percent, PetroVietnam said on Friday, as the state-run oil and gas group seeks to divest from the insurance company.
* TALANX SAYS REPORTS VERY SATISFACTORY GROUP NET INCOME DESPITE NATURAL CATASTROPHES AND PROPOSES INCREASE IN DIVIDEND
FRANKFURT/PARIS State Grid Corporation of China's (SGCC) [STGRD.UL] deep pockets will likely overcome any German political resistance to a bid for 20 percent of power network firm 50Hertz, industry sources said, the latest sign of Chinese interest in the German market.
FRANKFURT/PARIS, Feb 26 State Grid Corporation of China's (SGCC) deep pockets will likely overcome any German political resistance to a bid for 20 percent of power network firm 50Hertz, industry sources said, the latest sign of Chinese interest in the German market.
* TALANX CEO SAYS 2018 PROFIT GOAL OF AROUND 850 MILLION EURO IS "REALISTIC"
* Storms weigh on parent Talanx's bottom line in 2017 (Adds details, background, wraps in Talanx)
* ACHIEVED GROUP NET INCOME OF AROUND EUR 670 (2016: 907) MILLION IN THE FINANCIAL YEAR 2017
* SAID ON THURSDAY THAT IT HAS SINGED AN AGREEMENT WITH HDI SIGORTA AS, A PART OF THE TALANX GROUP
* SAYS HAS AGREED TO ACQUIRE 99.4 PERCENT OF THE SHARES IN LIBERTY SIGORTA A.S., THE TURKISH NON-LIFE SUBSIDIARY OF US-BASED LIBERTY MUTUAL GROUP