Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc (TMO.N)
23 Feb 2018
* Says its unit, Cancer Precision Medicine forms business alliance with Thermo Fisher Scientific
BRIEF-OpGen Says Entered Agreement To Use Thermo Fisher's Real-Time PCR Technology In Co's New Acuitas Tests
* OPGEN INC - ENTERED GLOBAL SUPPLY AGREEMENT TO USE THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC'S REAL-TIME PCR TECHNOLOGY IN COMPANY'S ACUITAS AMR GENE PANEL TESTS
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc on Wednesday forecast 2018 profit and revenue that topped Wall Street estimates and reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit, sending its shares to a record high.
* SEES FY 2018 REVENUE BETWEEN $23.42 BILLION TO $23.72 BILLION
Jan 31 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc on Wednesday forecast 2018 profit and revenue that topped Wall Street estimates and reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter profit, sending its shares to a record high.
* THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC - Q4 GAAP EARNINGS PER SHARE $1.30; Q4 ADJUSTED EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.79
* THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC - BOARD AUTHORIZED QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.17 PER COMMON SHARE, UP 13 PERCENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC - TO MAKE ADDITIONAL INVESTMENTS OF $50 MILLION AS RESULT OF BENEFIT OF FEDERAL TAX REFORM LEGISLATION IN U.S.
Jan 31 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, the world's largest maker of scientific instruments, on Wednesday reported fourth-quarter profit that sailed past Wall Street expectations as all four business units recorded double-digit sales growth.
* Japanese utility Tokyo Electric Power Company Holdings (TEPCO) has invested an undisclosed sum in Electron, a British technology company which specialises in blockchain technology
|Beckman Coulter, Inc. (BEC.N)||--||--|
|Agilent Technologies Inc (A.N)||$70.70||+0.02|
|Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG.OQ)||$427.51||+7.72|
|PerkinElmer, Inc. (PKI.N)||$77.02||+1.06|
|Waters Corporation (WAT.N)||$208.47||+4.00|
|Bruker Corporation (BRKR.OQ)||$31.79||+0.56|
|Becton Dickinson and Co (BDX.N)||$220.34||+2.02|