TomTom NV (TOM2.AS)
15 Jun 2018
* First quarter earnings beat expectations (Updates after annual meeting)
AMSTERDAM, April 17 Dutch mapping and navigation company TomTom expects the value of possible deals in the automotive industry to fall this year, Chief Executive Harrold Goddijn told shareholders at their annual meeting on Tuesday.
AMSTERDAM, April 17 TomTom, the Dutch navigation and mapping company, reported on Tuesday better-than-expected first-quarter core earnings, despite a decline in sales.
* Q1 NET CASH POSITION OF EUR 129 MILLION VERSUS EUR 79 MILLION YEAR AGO
AMSTERDAM TomTom NV , the Dutch supplier of digital maps and navigation technology, is considering a possible sale of the whole firm or a minority stake, sources said, but the company denied it had hired an adviser to seek potential buyers.
* Possible regulatory hurdles over sensitive technology (Updates with TomTom denial; share movement)
* IN REACTION TO MARKET RUMOURS, TOMTOM (TOM2) DENIES IT HAS ENGAGED A FINANCIAL ADVISOR TO LOOK FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS Source text: https://bit.ly/2GjTTAG Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
AMSTERDAM, March 28 TomTom NV, the Dutch supplier of digital maps and navigation technology, has enlisted Deutsche Bank to help with the possible sale of the whole firm or a minority stake, two people with knowledge of the matter said.
* TOMTOM’S REAL-TIME ELECTRIC VEHICLE SERVICE ARRIVES IN NORTH AMERICA Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* KIA DRIVERS TO BENEFIT FROM MORE TOMTOM CONNECTED CAR SERVICES