tronc Inc (TRNC.OQ)
19 Apr 2018
* SOFTBANK AMONG SEVERAL POSSIBLE BUYERS FOR NEWSPAPER PUBLISHER TRONC - AXIOS, CITING A SOURCE Source: http://bit.ly/2HniA2O Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Merrick Venture Management Enters Securities Purchase Agreement With McCormick Media To Sell 9.1 Mln Of Tronc's Shares
* MERRICK VENTURE MANAGEMENT-ON APR 13, ENTERED INTO SECURITIES PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH MCCORMICK MEDIA TO SELL 9.1 MLN TRONC'S COMMON SHARES AT $23/SHR Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GYJdYB) Further company coverage:
* TRONC INC - MICHAEL FERRO RETIRING FROM BOARD AS CO PREPARES TO CLOSE ON SALE OF LOS ANGELES TIMES TO LOCAL OWNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRONC, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
Feb 7 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Wednesday:
Feb 7 Tronc Inc said on Wednesday it agreed to sell the Los Angeles Times, the San Diego Union-Tribune and some other newspapers to billionaire investor Patrick Soon-Shiong for $500 million cash.
Tronc Inc said on Wednesday it agreed to sell the Los Angeles Times, the San Diego Union-Tribune and some other newspapers to billionaire investor Patrick Soon-Shiong for $500 million cash. | Video
* TRONC SAYS UNIT ACQUIRED INTEREST IN BESTREVIEWS FOR $66 MILLION - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2BMxTQ4) Further company coverage:
Feb 7 Tronc Inc said on Wednesday it would sell some newspapers, including the Los Angeles Times and the San Diego Union-Tribune, to billionaire biotech investor Patrick Soon-Shiong for $500 million in cash.
* TRONC INC - BESTREVIEWS' CURRENT OWNERS WILL RETAIN A MINORITY OWNERSHIP POSITION AND CONTINUE TO OVERSEE AND MANAGE ALL OPERATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: