tronc Inc (TRNC.OQ)
June 6 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Newspaper publisher Tronc Inc's top shareholder said in a filing http://services.corporate-ir.net/SEC.Enhanced/SecCapsule.aspx?c=254385&fid=15681381 on Wednesday that it had terminated the sale of a stake in the company after the prospective buyer, investor group McCormick Media, breached its obligations.
LONDON Major U.S.-media outlets including the LA Times and Chicago Tribune were forced to shutter their websites in parts of Europe on Friday following the roll out of stringent new privacy regulations by the European Union. | Video
LONDON, May 25 Major U.S.-media outlets including the LA Times and Chicago Tribune were forced to shutter their websites in parts of Europe on Friday following the roll out of stringent new privacy regulations by the European Union.
* TRONC INC FILES FOR OFFERING OF UP TO 1.91 MILLION SHARES OF COMMON STOCK BY SELLING STOCKHOLDER - SEC FILING Source text: [https://bit.ly/2HXmoch] Further company coverage:
* MCCORMICK MEDIA LLC REPORTS 25.7 PERCENT STAKE IN TRONC INC AS OF APRIL 13, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text (https://bit.ly/2vCOmUK) Further company coverage:
* SOFTBANK AMONG SEVERAL POSSIBLE BUYERS FOR NEWSPAPER PUBLISHER TRONC - AXIOS, CITING A SOURCE Source: http://bit.ly/2HniA2O Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Merrick Venture Management Enters Securities Purchase Agreement With McCormick Media To Sell 9.1 Mln Of Tronc's Shares
* MERRICK VENTURE MANAGEMENT-ON APR 13, ENTERED INTO SECURITIES PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH MCCORMICK MEDIA TO SELL 9.1 MLN TRONC'S COMMON SHARES AT $23/SHR Source text: (https://bit.ly/2GYJdYB) Further company coverage:
* TRONC INC - MICHAEL FERRO RETIRING FROM BOARD AS CO PREPARES TO CLOSE ON SALE OF LOS ANGELES TIMES TO LOCAL OWNERSHIP Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRONC, INC. REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS