T. Rowe Price Group Inc (TROW.OQ)
Tesla Inc Chief Executive Elon Musk faces votes at Tuesday's shareholder meeting that will challenge his grip on the electric carmaker, but he may be able to count on some powerful friends: big fund managers likely to be fans.
* MSCI ejects 9 firms, adds 11 to MSCI China A Inclusion Index
* T. ROWE PRICE GROUP REPORTS PRELIMINARY MONTH-END ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT FOR APRIL 2018
TOKYO HR services provider Recruit Holdings Co has agreed to buy Glassdoor Inc for $1.2 billion, in a deal that will give the Japanese firm access to the U.S. job-website operator's vast database of company reviews and salary data.
* To tap Glassdoor's database of company reviews and salary data
* T. ROWE PRICE HEAD OF FIXED INCOME TED WIESE TO STEP DOWN AT YEAR-END, RETIRE FROM FIRM NEXT MAY; VETERAN PORTFOLIO MANAGER ANDREW MCCORMICK TO TAKE OVER JANUARY 1, 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE VIEW $1.72 -- THOMSON REUTERS I/B/E/S
* T. ROWE PRICE GROUP REPORTS PRELIMINARY MONTH-END ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT FOR MARCH 2018
BOSTON U.S. retirement plans pumped billions of dollars into investment trusts last year, helping asset managers offset some of the heavy cash outflows from their pricier actively managed funds.
BOSTON, March 21 U.S. retirement plans pumped billions of dollars into investment trusts last year, helping asset managers offset some of the heavy cash outflows from their pricier actively managed funds.
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$229.63||-1.61|
|Morgan Stanley (MWD.N)||--||--|
|Morgan Stanley (MS.N)||$49.85||-0.71|
|BlackRock, Inc. (BLK.N)||$504.89||-5.96|
|Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN.N)||$32.27||-0.30|
|Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW.N)||$52.88||-1.34|
|Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS.N)||--||--|
|AllianceBernstein Holding LP (AB.N)||$30.00||+0.10|