T. Rowe Price Group Inc (TROW.OQ)
BRIEF-T. Rowe Price Group Reports Preliminary Month-End Assets Under Management Of $991 Bln As Of November 30, 2017
* T. ROWE PRICE GROUP REPORTS PRELIMINARY MONTH-END ASSETS UNDER MANAGEMENT FOR NOVEMBER 2017
BRIEF-T. Rowe Price Group CFO Kenneth Moreland Reports Open Market Sale Of 15,082 Shares Of Co's Common Stock On Nov 28
* T. ROWE PRICE GROUP CFO KENNETH MORELAND REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 15,082 SHARES OF CO'S COMMON STOCK ON NOV 28 AT AVERAGE PRICE $99.44PER SHARE - SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2jxqzMD) Further company coverage:
NEW YORK U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday as energy sector shares dropped for a fourth straight session, tracking crude prices, while a late run-up was thwarted by concerns over the passage of a tax revamp after Republican senators were critical of the proposal. | Video
* Food stocks hit after Amazon-Whole Food announce price cuts
* Futures down: Dow 108 pts, S&P 11 pts, Nasdaq 21.5 pts (Adds comment, details on consumer prices and retail sales)
Nov 15 U.S. stock futures pointed to a more than 100-point fall in the Dow Jones Industrial Index at opening on Wednesday as a slide in oil prices hit global markets and concerns about the fate of U.S. tax cuts continued to weigh on the mood.
NEW YORK Fund managers expressed sharply contradicting views on Snap Inc during the social media company's challenged third quarter, regulatory filings showed on Tuesday.
NEW YORK, Nov 14 Fund managers expressed sharply contradicting views on Snap Inc during the social media company's challenged third quarter, regulatory filings showed on Tuesday.
* T. Rowe Price Group reports preliminary month-end assets under management for October 2017
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.44 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
|Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS.N)||$252.59||+2.46|
|Morgan Stanley (MS.N)||$53.01||+0.24|
|Morgan Stanley (MWD.N)||--||--|
|BlackRock, Inc. (BLK.N)||$514.97||+2.84|
|Franklin Resources, Inc. (BEN.N)||$44.20||+0.10|
|Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW.N)||$51.78||+1.07|
|Janus Capital Group Inc (JNS.N)||--||--|
|AllianceBernstein Holding LP (AB.N)||$25.05||-0.05|