TransCanada Corp (TRP.TO)
23 Mar 2018
* TRANSCANADA ANNOUNCES 2018-2019 REVENUE REQUIREMENT SETTLEMENT WITH NGTL SYSTEM SHIPPERS
KUALA LUMPUR Malaysia's Petronas [PETR.UL] said on Friday it is one of the producers involved in TransCanada's proposal to expand a pipeline system that would open up more markets for the energy company's gas produced in Western Canada.
KUALA LUMPUR, March 23 Malaysia's Petronas said on Friday it is one of the producers involved in TransCanada's proposal to expand a pipeline system that would open up more markets for the energy company's gas produced in Western Canada.
KUALA LUMPUR, March 23 Malaysia's state energy firm Petronas said on Friday its Canadian unit Progress Energy is one of 11 shippers involved in TransCanada's proposal to build the North Montney Mainline Extension pipeline.
* TRANSCANADA EXPECTS NO MATERIAL FINANCIAL IMPACT FROM PROPOSED TAX ACTIONS BY THE FEDERAL ENERGY REGULATORY COMMISSION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TRANSCANADA - ANNOUNCED ITS CAMERON ACCESS PROJECT HAS BEEN PLACED INTO SERVICE IN SOUTHWEST LOUISIANA
A federal appeals court on Monday denied New York State's petition to review orders from federal energy regulators that authorized Millennium Pipeline Co to build a natural gas line to a power plant in Orange County, New York.
BRIEF-Transcanada CEO Russell Girling's Total Compensation Was $10 Million Versus $10.1 Million In 2016
* TRANSCANADA CORP CEO RUSSELL GIRLING'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $10 MILLION VERSUS $10.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text (http://bit.ly/2DmcmKy) Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* TRANSCANADA ANNOUNCES OPEN SEASON FOR ADDITIONAL 2021 NGTL SYSTEM EXPORT CAPACITY
VANCOUVER Pipeline operator TransCanada Corp said on Thursday that it would go ahead with the C$2.4 billion ($1.9 billion) expansion of its NGTL natural gas system, boosting pipeline access for producers in Western Canada's gas-rich basins.
|Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD.N)||$24.32||-0.27|
|Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI.N)||$15.01||-0.35|
|Spectra Energy Corp. (SE.N)||$10.78||-0.03|
|Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ.N)||$34.92||-0.40|
|Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM.N)||$72.89||-0.61|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSa.AS)||€25.45||-0.05|
|Royal Dutch Shell Plc (RDSb.L)||2,248.50||-1.50|
|Oneok Partners LP (OKS)||--||--|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB.TO)||$38.48||-1.12|
|Enbridge Inc (ENB_pa.TO)||$24.28||-0.07|