Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd (TRQ.TO)
16 Mar 2018
* Q4 REVENUE $251.7 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $251.3 MILLION
BRIEF-Turquoise Hill Resources - Issues Letter To Shareholders Regarding Meeting With Sailingstone Capital Partners
* TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD - ISSUES LETTER TO SHAREHOLDERS REGARDING MEETING WITH SAILINGSTONE CAPITAL PARTNERS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reuters.Brief@thomsonreuters.com)
* TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD - OYU TOLGOI WILL LIFT FORCE MAJEURE NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2018
ULAANBAATAR, Feb 23 Mongolia's giant Oyu Tolgoi copper-gold mine in the Gobi desert will weigh alternative options in order to guarantee electricity supply over the coming years, it said on Friday, after casting doubt on state plans to build a new power plant in the region.
BRIEF-Sailingstone Capital Partners LLC Reports 13.1 Pct Stake In Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd As Of Feb 1
* SAILINGSTONE CAPITAL PARTNERS LLC REPORTS 13.1 PERCENT STAKE IN TURQUOISE HILL RESOURCES LTD AS OF FEB 1 - SEC FILING
BRIEF-Ivanhoe Mines Aware Of Recent Media Reports Regarding Possible Changes To Mining Code In Democratic Republic Of Congo
* AWARE OF RECENT MEDIA REPORTS REGARDING POSSIBLE CHANGES TO MINING CODE IN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
JOHANNESBURG, Jan 31 Rio Tinto on Wednesday denied allegations by a Dutch non-profit organisation that it had avoided paying $700 million of tax to Mongolian and Canadian authorities relating to its giant Oyu Tolgoi copper project.
* TURQUOISE HILL SAYS OYU TOLGOI HAS COMPLETED SINKING OF SHAFT 2
(Adds change to Jiyuan alert, inventory data; updates prices) BEIJING, Jan 19 Shanghai aluminium prices rose on Friday, buoyed by the first acceleration in China's GDP growth in seven years and by a pollution alert in a major industrial province. The climb came even as the country's output of the metal on Thursday posted a surprise jump for December. "GDP, industrial production and fixed asset investment all recorded strong growth," ANZ wrote in a note on Friday about th
BEIJING, Jan 19 Shanghai aluminium prices rose on Friday, buoyed by the first acceleration in China's GDP growth in seven years, even as the country's output of the metal posted a surprise jump for December. FUNDAMENTALS * SHFE ALUMINIUM: The most-traded aluminium contract on the Shanghai Futures Exchange (ShFE) was up 1 percent at 14,770 yuan ($2,307.56) a tonne at 0202 GMT, but still on course for a weekly drop of 2.3 percent. * LME ALUMINIUM: In London, three mo