17 Nov 2017
A federal judge in San Francisco has rejected credit bureau TransUnion's challenge to a $60 million jury award in a lawsuit accusing it of falsely reporting that consumers were on a terrorist watchlist, saying the award was supported by solid evidence.
* TransUnion announces pricing of secondary offering of 7,535,107 shares of common stock
* TransUnion announces secondary offering of 7,535,107 shares of common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* TransUnion reinforces versatile data and analytics capabilities with acquisition of eBureau
* T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc reports 14.3 percent passive stake in Transunion as of August 31, 2017 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2vQ31I0) Further company coverage:
* TransUnion enhances insurance capabilities with acquisition of Datalink Services, Inc.
A California woman who was an authorized user on her parents' credit card account cannot sue TransUnion for including her parents' delinquencies on her credit report, a federal appeals court ruled.
BRIEF-Former department of defense official Katharina McFarland appointed to TransUnion government advisory board
* Former department of defense official Katharina McFarland appointed to TransUnion government advisory board
* Transunion announces pricing of secondary offering of 22,500,000 shares of common stock