Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)
22 Jun 2018
* TRAVELERS NAMES ABBE GOLDSTEIN HEAD OF INVESTOR RELATIONS Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Insurer Travelers Cos Inc's quarterly profit missed analysts' estimates on Tuesday, sending its shares down 3.3 percent, due to a rise in catastrophe losses and lower investment income.
April 24 Insurer Travelers Cos Inc's quarterly profit missed analysts' estimates on Tuesday, sending its shares down 3.3 percent, due to a rise in catastrophe losses and lower investment income.
* Q1 EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.42; Q1 CORE EARNINGS PER SHARE $2.46
April 24 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc on Tuesday reported an 8.4 percent rise in quarterly profit, lifted by higher premiums, improved underwriting and lower tax expenses.
April 10 Peter The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES SAYS CHAIRMAN & CEO ALAN SCHNITZER'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $15.2 MLN VS $11.6 MLN IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING
Feb 21 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Companies Inc on Wednesday named Bruce Gifford enterprise chief data and analytics officer.
* TRAVELERS NAMES BRUCE GIFFORD ENTERPRISE CHIEF DATA AND ANALYTICS OFFICER Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Travelers Companies - Cleve Killingsworth Jr. Notified He Will Not Stand For Re-Election To Board
* TRAVELERS COMPANIES - CLEVE KILLINGSWORTH JR. NOTIFIED CO THAT HE WILL NOT STAND FOR RE-ELECTION TO BOARD AT 2018 ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS MEETING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2GRCaBm) Further company coverage:
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€173.80||-1.92|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$54.46||+0.21|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.09||--|
|Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)||$51.78||+0.31|
|Loews Corporation (L.N)||$48.77||+0.20|
|Chubb Corp (CB.N)||$125.38||+0.44|
|Cna Financial Corp (CNA.N)||$46.01||+0.21|
|W. R. Berkley Corp (WRB.N)||$73.73||+0.29|