Tesco PLC (TSCO.L)
21 Nov 2017
* SALE OF TESCO LOGISTICS WAREHOUSE FOR £24.4M Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
* But weaker commodity stocks weigh (Recasts, adds quote and detail, graphic, updates prices at close)
LONDON Tesco won provisional approval for its 3.7 billion pound ($4.9 billion) takeover of wholesaler Booker from the UK competition regulator on Tuesday, moving Britain's biggest retailer closer to securing a new avenue of growth.
* Tesco, Booker shares up 7 pct (Adds detail, analyst comment, updates shares)
MILAN, Nov 14 The UK's top stock index rose on Tuesday as Tesco rallied after it won approval for a takeover and Vodafone reported strong results.
LONDON, Nov 14 Britain's competition regulator on Tuesday provisionally cleared Tesco's proposed 3.7 billion pound ($4.9 billion)takeover of wholesaler Booker , taking the UK's biggest retailer a step closer to securing a new avenue of growth.
LONDON, Nov 8 The former chairman of Tesco said he did not recall Carl Rogberg, finance director of its British operations, raising any red flags in the summer of 2014 to indicate that the retailer was likely to miss profit forecasts.
* Co, Tesco recently received anti-trust clearance from U.S. Department of Justice and Canada Competition Bureau regarding deal
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS, October 30 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Carrefour SA's Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. Fitch projects Carrefour's financial profile to strengthen by end-2017, in line with the agency's parameters for the 'BBB+' IDR level. The affirmation of the rating is also underpinned by the group's strong business profile, although this is increasin
* ANNOUNCES INDICATIVE RESULTS OF ITS TENDER OFFER FOR ITS EUR 1,250,000,000 1.375 PERCENT NOTES DUE 2019 AND GUARANTEED BY TESCO PLC Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: