Tata Motors Ltd (TTM)
20 Nov 2017
Nov 10 Indian shares were nearly unchanged on Friday, with refiners such as Reliance Industries Ltd tumbling as oil prices gained overnight and Tata Motors Ltd down after it said its British unit faced intensifying competition.
* Says global wholesales for Jaguar Land Rover were 49,757 vehicles in Oct 2017
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_11102017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 08:30 am: Aurobindo Pharma post-earnings analyst conference call in Mumbai. 09:15 am: Mahindra Logistics lists on stock exchanges in Mumbai. 10:00 am: Prime Minister Economic Advisory Council
* Strong customer demand for Range Rover Velar drive profits (Adds executive's comments)
Nov 9 India's Tata Motors Ltd reported a nearly three-fold rise in quarterly profit on Thursday, blowing past estimates, helped by higher sales from its Jaguar Land Rover business.
* Sept quarter consol profit 24.83 billion rupees versus profit of 8.28 billion rupees last year
Nov 6 Indian shares ended nearly flat on Monday, after hitting record highs earlier in the session, as blue chips such as Bharti Airtel Ltd fell on profit-taking, though Tata Motors Ltd rallied on strong earnings expectations.
* Blackberry in talks with Tata Motors' Jaguar Land Rover for software deal- WSJ, citing sources Source text : http://on.wsj.com/2Agzg5T Further company coverage:
* Overall commercial vehicles sales in october 2017, in domestic market were at 32,411 nos., higher by 7% over October 2016
* Says initiated steps to terminate dealership & hire purchase agreements between co and Tata Motors Source text - http://bit.ly/2z0MxPG Further company coverage:
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥7,028||+97.00|
|Nissan Motor Co Ltd (7201.T)||¥1,072||+4.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,747||+31.00|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG_p.DE)||€171.80||+6.40|
|Volkswagen AG (VOWG.DE)||€171.55||+4.80|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€70.73||+1.27|
|Audi AG (NSUG.DE)||€717.75||+4.25|
|Porsche Automobil Holding SE (PSHG_p.DE)||€67.19||+1.89|