Travelport Worldwide Ltd (TVPT.N)
23 Apr 2018
* TRAVELPORT AND PRICELINE EXTEND TECHNOLOGY AND CONTENT PARTNERSHIP
Shares of Travelport Worldwide Ltd jumped 17 percent on Monday after activist hedge fund Elliott Management Corp disclosed a large stake and said it might try to purchase the travel software company outright. The move is the latest example of how Elliott uses its private equity arm, Evergreen Coast Capital Partners, to pressure companies to explore a sale. Elliott successfully used the strategy on LifeLock, which was later sold to Symantec Corp .
March 26 Shares of Travelport Worldwide Ltd jumped 17 percent on Monday after activist hedge fund Elliott Management Corp disclosed a large stake and said it might try to purchase the travel software company outright.
* TRAVELPORT WORLDWIDE LTD - NOTES ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY BY ELLIOTT ASSOCIATES, L.P. IT HAS TAKEN AN 11.8% ECONOMIC INTEREST IN COMPANY Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
March 26 Activist hedge fund Elliott Management Corp on Monday asked Travelport Worldwide Ltd to pursue a sale and said it could be a potential buyer as it disclosed a nearly 12 percent stake in the travel software company.
* TRAVELPORT WORLDWIDE LIMITED ANNOUNCES PRICING AND UPSIZING OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES OFFERING
* TRAVELPORT WORLDWIDE LIMITED ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF SENIOR SECURED NOTES OFFERING
* TRAVELPORT WORLDWIDE LIMITED REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2017 RESULTS
* Travelport Worldwide Limited reports third quarter 2017 results