Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.O)
21 Mar 2018
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC CEO RICHARD K. TEMPLETON'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $16.5 MILLION VERSUS $15.1 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text - (http://bit.ly/2IooXki) Further company coverage:
Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
Jan 23 Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
* TI REPORTS 4Q17 AND 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND SHAREHOLDER RETURNS
Jan 23 Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc's fourth-quarter profit slumped about 67 percent due to tax-related expenses resulting from new U.S. tax laws.
BRIEF-Texas Instruments Says CEO Brian Crutcher Will Receive Annual Base Salary Of $1 Mln Starting June 1
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS SAYS AS CEO AND PRESIDENT, BRIAN CRUTCHER WILL RECEIVE ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $1 MILLION BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2E03MmM) Further company coverage:
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC - BOARD DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.62 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRIAN CRUTCHER TO BECOME NEXT CEO OF TI ON JUNE 1 AND CURRENT CEO RICH TEMPLETON CONTINUES AS CHAIRMAN
BRIEF-WiTricity collaborates with Texas Instruments on electric vehicle wireless charging solution
* WiTricity - co, Texas Instruments collaborate on electric vehicle wireless charging solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Texas Instruments prices $500 million of investment grade notes
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,495,000.00||-94,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,030,000.00||-77,000.00|
|Renesas Electronics Corporation (6723.T)||¥1,065||-60.00|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$50.83||0.00|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$55.58||--|
|Richtek Technology Corp. (6286.TW)||--||--|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)||€18.51||-0.87|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||--||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$120.92||--|