Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
22 Nov 2017
BRIEF-WiTricity collaborates with Texas Instruments on electric vehicle wireless charging solution
* WiTricity - co, Texas Instruments collaborate on electric vehicle wireless charging solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Texas Instruments prices $500 million of investment grade notes
LONDON Franco-Italian chipmaker STMicroelectronics raised its year-end outlook on Thursday on rising third-quarter revenue and net profits, powered by a key customer that analysts believe is Apple .
* Says M&A not a priority despite ongoing sector consolidation (Adds CEO, investor comment on M&A)
Texas Instruments Inc's quarterly revenue and profit beat estimates as the largest maker of analog semiconductors continues to benefit from a surge in demand for its chips from automotive and industrial companies.
Oct 24 Texas Instruments Inc's quarterly revenue and profit beat estimates as the largest maker of analog semiconductors continues to benefit from a surge in demand for its chips from automotive and industrial companies.
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Oct 24 Texas Instruments Inc reported a 12 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Tuesday as more automobile and industrial companies used its chips in electronic devices.
* TI to return more cash to shareholders with 24% dividend increase and authorization for additional $6.0 billion in share repurchases
Texas Instruments Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as the company benefited from higher demand for its chips from automotive and industrial customers.
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,765,000.00||--|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩2,240,000.00||--|
|Renesas Electronics Corporation (6723.T)||¥1,426||--|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$44.65||-0.29|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$68.13||+1.46|
|Richtek Technology Corp. (6286.TW)||--||--|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)||€20.59||+0.17|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||--||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$115.15||-0.17|