Texas Instruments Inc (TXN.OQ)
21 Feb 2018
Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
Jan 23 Texas Instruments Inc on Tuesday posted the slowest revenue growth in four quarters on softer demand for its chips used in communications equipment, disappointing investors who expected sales for automotive chips to drive strong results.
* TI REPORTS 4Q17 AND 2017 FINANCIAL RESULTS AND SHAREHOLDER RETURNS
Jan 23 Chipmaker Texas Instruments Inc's fourth-quarter profit slumped about 67 percent due to tax-related expenses resulting from new U.S. tax laws.
BRIEF-Texas Instruments Says CEO Brian Crutcher Will Receive Annual Base Salary Of $1 Mln Starting June 1
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS SAYS AS CEO AND PRESIDENT, BRIAN CRUTCHER WILL RECEIVE ANNUAL BASE SALARY OF $1 MILLION BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2018 - SEC FILING Source text : (http://bit.ly/2E03MmM) Further company coverage:
* TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INC - BOARD DECLARED A QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.62 PER SHARE OF COMMON STOCK Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* BRIAN CRUTCHER TO BECOME NEXT CEO OF TI ON JUNE 1 AND CURRENT CEO RICH TEMPLETON CONTINUES AS CHAIRMAN
BRIEF-WiTricity collaborates with Texas Instruments on electric vehicle wireless charging solution
* WiTricity - co, Texas Instruments collaborate on electric vehicle wireless charging solution Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Texas Instruments prices $500 million of investment grade notes
LONDON Franco-Italian chipmaker STMicroelectronics raised its year-end outlook on Thursday on rising third-quarter revenue and net profits, powered by a key customer that analysts believe is Apple .
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,338,000.00||-26,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,975,000.00||-26,000.00|
|Renesas Electronics Corporation (6723.T)||¥1,218||+37.00|
|Intel Corporation (INTC.OQ)||$45.94||0.00|
|QUALCOMM, Inc. (QCOM.OQ)||$63.40||--|
|Richtek Technology Corp. (6286.TW)||--||--|
|STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)||€18.43||-0.33|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCM.O)||--||--|
|Broadcom Corporation (BRCMB.PK)||--||--|
|NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI.OQ)||$125.60||--|