Textron Inc (TXT.N)
BEIJING U.S. companies, from chip giant Qualcomm to aircraft maker Boeing, announced a slew of deals on Thursday during U.S. President Donald Trump's visit to Beijing. The deals could be valued as much as $250 billion, though some have been long in the pipeline and many are non-binding.
BRIEF-Textron Inc files pricing term sheet related to its offering of $350 million floating rate notes due 2020
* Textron Inc files pricing term sheet related to its offering of $350 million floating rate notes due 2020 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2zshfDk) Further company coverage:
* Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02 per share on company's common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Slack demand for business jets from America's rich led to Textron Inc paring back its full-year profit forecast on Thursday, but the Cessna and Beechcraft jets maker said it would continue to raise prices even at the cost of sales.
* Focus on Arctic Cat deal hurts sales of other vehicles (Adds CEO comments and details from conference call)
BRIEF-Textron reports third quarter 2017 results updates full-year EPS range and raises cash flow guidance
* Textron reports third quarter 2017 results; updates full-year EPS range and raises cash flow guidance
Oct 19 Textron Inc, the maker of Beechcraft and Cessna airplanes, reported a 46.8 percent fall in its profit, partly due to lower sales at its aviation business.
ZURICH, Oct 13 Marenco Swiss Helicopter plans to raise 150 million Swiss francs ($154 million) in fresh capital as it gears up to deliver its carbon-fibre aircraft to customers starting in 2019, a source familiar with the transaction said.
* Textron Inc files for offering of $300 million principal amount of its 3.375% notes due 2028 - SEC filing
* Textron Inc - files for potential notes offering due 2028; size not disclosed - SEC Filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2fd8vGo) Further company coverage:
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$266.26||+1.63|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$117.22||+0.84|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$316.95||+2.30|
|Johnson Controls Inc (JCI.N)||$36.00||-0.06|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$149.22||+1.28|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$199.94||+1.20|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$304.16||+3.22|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$186.22||+2.34|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW.N)||$159.49||+0.64|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBDb.TO)||$3.11||+0.04|