Textron Inc (TXT.N)
20 Jun 2018
WASHINGTON, April 27 The U.S. State Department has approved the possible sale to Bahrain of attack helicopters for an estimated cost of $911 million, a Pentagon agency said in a statement on Friday.
* TEXTRON INC SAYS CONTINUES TO WORK TOWARDS LONGITUDE AIRCRAFT CERTIFICATION, WHICH IS EXPECTED LATER IN THE SECOND QUARTER OF 2018- CONF CALL
Cessna jets maker Textron Inc reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, as President Trump's tax cuts encouraged corporate America to spend more on business jets.
* To sell tools and test equipment unit to Emerson for $810 mln
* TEXTRON REPORTS FIRST QUARTER 2018 INCOME FROM CONTINUING OPERATIONS OF $0.72 PER SHARE; SIGNS AGREEMENT TO SELL TOOLS & TEST BUSINESS FOR $810 MILLION
* EMERSON TO ACQUIRE TOOLS AND TEST EQUIPMENT BUSINESS FROM TEXTRON TO CREATE LEADING PORTFOLIO FOR THE PRO
April 18 Textron Inc said on Wednesday it would sell its tools and test equipment business to Emerson Electric Co for $810 million.
* TEXTRON INC SAYS CHAIRMAN AND CEO SCOTT DONNELLY'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $14.8 MILLION VERSUS $12.7 MILLION IN FY 2016 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2FZntMm) Further company coverage:
Textron Inc's fourth-quarter adjusted profit missed Wall Street estimates as higher research and development expenses hurt margins in its aviation business, sending the company's shares down as much as 4 percent.
Jan 31 Textron Inc on Wednesday reported a fourth-quarter loss, compared with a profit a year earlier, hurt by charges related to changes in U.S. tax laws.
|Boeing Co (BA.N)||$342.69||+1.57|
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$125.36||+0.31|
|Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT.N)||$302.86||+0.34|
|Johnson Controls Inc (JCI.N)||$35.25||+0.75|
|Honeywell International Inc. (HON.N)||$146.54||-0.74|
|General Dynamics Corporation (GD.N)||$191.40||+0.71|
|Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC.N)||$312.08||-1.76|
|Raytheon Company (RTN.N)||$196.42||--|
|Illinois Tool Works Inc. (ITW.N)||$142.97||-0.14|
|Bombardier, Inc. (BBDb.TO)||$5.33||--|