Under Armour Inc (UA.N)
21 Feb 2018
Under Armour Inc beat estimates for fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday, sending shares up nearly 19 percent as strong international sales alleviated a bad run of results.
Feb 13 Under Armour Inc beat estimates for fourth-quarter revenue on Tuesday, sending shares up nearly 19 percent as strong international sales alleviated a bad run of results.
* UNDER ARMOUR REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR RESULTS; ANNOUNCES OUTLOOK FOR 2018
Kohl's Corp posted far stronger same-store sales for the holidays than its bigger peers, as a revamp of its business model and a strategy to have more stand-alone department stores rather than at struggling shopping malls paid off.
* Kohl's 6.9 pct same-store holiday sales growth dwarfs rivals'
* UNDER ARMOUR ANNOUNCES OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP WITH TEAM CANADA THROUGH 2024
* UNDER ARMOUR ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC CHANGES IN ITS DIGITAL BUSINESS
* UNDER ARMOUR NAMES DAVID BERGMAN AS CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
* Redwave Global says announced partnership with Under Armour Inc to provide restorative apparel to consumers nationwide Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Under Armour Inc slashed 2017 forecasts and reported its first quarterly fall in revenue since going public on Tuesday, as the sportswear firm struggled to make inroads against global rivals Nike and Adidas . | Video