United Continental Holdings Inc (UAL.N)
* UNITED CONTINENTAL SEES Q2 CONSOLIDATED PRASM 13.70 ¢/ASM - 13.97 ¢/ASM
* UNITED CONTINENTAL - NOW EXPECTS 2018 EPS, EXCLUDING SPECIAL CHARGES AND MARK-TO-MARKET ADJUSTMENTS, TO BE $7.00 TO $8.50
April 13 Diary of U.S. (.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time RIC Company Event Name 16-Apr-2018 06:45 BAC.N Bank of America Corp Q1 2018 Bank of America Corp Earnings Release 16-Apr-2018 BMO MTB.N M&T Bank Corp Q1 2018 M&T Bank Corp Earnings Release 16-Apr-2018 16:05 NFLX.O
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS INC SEES Q1 2018 CONSOLIDATED CAPACITY GROWTH OF 3.6 PERCENT- SEC FILING
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS SAYS UAL'S MARCH CONSOLIDATED LOAD FACTOR INCREASED 2.2 POINTS
NEW YORK, March 8 United Continental Holdings Inc on Thursday said Michele Hooper had been elected to its board of directors, as the group aims to beef up its financial expertise and add diversity to its ranks.
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS ELECTS MICHELE J. HOOPER TO BOARD OF DIRECTORS
BRIEF-United Continental Holdings Continues To Expect First-Quarter 2018 Consolidated Passenger Unit Revenue To Be Flat To Up 2.0 Percent
* UNITED CONTINENTAL HOLDINGS INC - CONTINUES TO EXPECT FIRST-QUARTER 2018 CONSOLIDATED PASSENGER UNIT REVENUE TO BE FLAT TO UP 2.0 PERCENT
BRASILIA Brazil's Senate on Wednesday approved an Open Skies agreement between Brazil and the United States that clears the way for a partnership between American Airlines Group Inc and LATAM Airlines Group SA .
BRASILIA, March 7 Brazil's Senate on Wednesday approved an Open Skies agreement between Brazil and the United States that clears the way for a partnership between American Airlines Group Inc and LATAM Airlines Group SA .
|Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL.N)||$54.87||-0.34|
|Deutsche Lufthansa AG (LHAG.DE)||€26.61||-0.36|
|American Airlines Group Inc (AAL.OQ)||$46.72||-1.04|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (UAIRQ.OB)||--||--|
|US Airways Group Inc (Old) (USABQ.OB)||--||--|
|Alaska Air Group, Inc. (ALK.N)||$65.29||-0.68|
|Southwest Airlines Co (LUV.N)||$54.75||-1.07|