UGI Corp (UGI.N)
BRIEF-Amerigas Partners says co entered into standby equity commitment agreement by and among UGI Corp & UGI's unit
* Amerigas Partners says on Nov 7, co entered into standby equity commitment agreement by and among UGI Corporation & UGI's unit - SEC Filing
* FY GAAP eps of $2.46 per diluted share and adjusted eps of $2.29 per diluted share
* UGI - on Oct 31, co's unit entered credit agreement among UGI Utilities, PNC Bank, National Association, others consisting of a $125 million term loan facility
* UGI Energy Services- Midstream Investment is expected to be immediately EPS accretive and grow to $0.04 accretive by year three
* Acquisition is expected to be approximately $0.02 per share accretive to UGI in first year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
PARIS French oil and gas major Total has sold its gas business in Italy, Total Italia Gas, a subsidiary of its Italian joint venture TotalErg, to UGI Corp , an industry source said on Friday.
PARIS, Sept 22 French oil and gas major Total has sold its gas business in Italy, Total Italia Gas, a subsidiary of its Italian joint venture TotalErg, to UGI Corp , an industry source said on Friday.
* UGI Corporation acquires Dutch energy marketing and services company
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.16 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Ugi corporation elects theodore a. Dosch to its board of directors
|Total SA (TOTF.PA)||€47.35||+0.85|