UnitedHealth Group Inc (UNH.N)
22 May 2018
NEW YORK, May 15 Prominent hedge fund managers appeared to make big first-quarter bets in UnitedHealth Group Inc, Anthem Inc and other health insurers whose shares tumbled in January after Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett and Jamie Dimon in January announced a joint venture to slash U.S. healthcare costs.
* OMEGA ADVISORS DISSOLVES SHARE STAKE IN AMERICAN AIRLINES - SEC FILING
* UNITEDHEALTH GROUP SAYS EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN STEPHEN J. HEMSLEY'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $18.5 MILLION - SEC FILING
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_04182018.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 9:45 am: India Housing Secretary Durga Shankar Mishra to inaugurate 1st regional workshop on star rating of garbage free cities, in New Delhi. 10:00 am: India’s Director General of Foreign Trade Alok
TORONTO, April 17 Canada's main stock index rose to a 12-day high on Tuesday as technology and energy shares climbed and domestic data showed a stronger-than-expected gain for manufacturing sales.
NEW YORK, April 17 U.S. stock indexes rallied on Tuesday on broad-based gains while Netflix and UnitedHealth earnings impressed investors and boosted optimism about the U.S. corporate reporting season.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.89 pct, S&P 500 1.05 pct, Nasdaq 1.74 pct
* All three indexes top their 50-day moving averages (Updates to early afternoon)
* All three indexes top their 50-day moving averages (Changes comment, adds details, updates prices)
UnitedHealth Group Inc , the largest U.S. health insurer, on Tuesday reassured investors that the pervasive flu season did not crimp first-quarter earnings as had been feared, boosting its shares as well as those of rivals.