United Rentals Inc (URI.N)
17 Nov 2017
* Q3 revenue $1.766 billion versus I/B/E/S view $1.71 billion
Oct 13 Diary of U.S.(.SPX) corporate earnings for the week ahead. ** Please Note - All times given are in U.S. EST unless otherwise stated ** U.S. EARNINGS Start Date Start Time Company RIC Event Name 16-Oct-2017 AMC Netflix Inc NFLX.O Q3 2017 Netflix Inc Earnings Release 16-Oct-2017 AMC CSX Corp CSX.O Q3 2017 CSX Corp Earnings Release 17-Oct-2017 NTS
* United Rentals announces pricing of offering of $750 million of senior notes due 2025 and $750 million of senior notes due 2028
* United Rentals-On Aug 29, Co, United Rentals (North America), United Rentals Receivables LLC II entered into assignment, acceptance agreement & amendment no. 6
BRIEF-Neff Corp says to pay to United Rentals termination fee of $21.96 mln upon termination of merger under specified circumstances
* Neff Corp says upon termination of merger under specified circumstances, co will be required to pay to united rentals a termination fee of $21.96 million Source text (http://bit.ly/2wW64S6) Further company coverage:
* Has acquired power equipment assets, primarily mobile rental generator sets, from Cummins Inc
United Rentals Inc, the world's largest construction equipment rental company, will buy Neff Corp for about $1.3 billion, the companies said, topping H&E Equipment Services Inc's about $1.2 billion offer last month.
Aug 16 United Rentals Inc, the world's largest construction equipment rental company, will buy Neff Corp for about $1.3 billion, the companies said, topping H&E Equipment Services Inc's about $1.2 billion offer last month.
Aug 16 United Rentals Inc said on Wednesday that it would buy construction equipment rental chain Neff Corp for about $1.3 billion.
* Entered into a definitive agreement under which United Rentals will acquire Neff for $25 per share in cash