Visa Inc (V.N)
15 Dec 2017
BRIEF-Visa Director Robert Matschullat Reports Sale Of 6,220 Shares At Average Price Of $113.76 Per Share
* VISA INC - DIRECTOR ROBERT MATSCHULLAT REPORTS OPEN MARKET SALE OF 6,220 SHARES OF COMMON STOCK AT AVERAGE PRICE OF $113.76PER SHARE ON DEC 13 - SEC FILING Source text: (http://bit.ly/2AVwff1) Further company coverage:
ASHGABAT, Dec 14 Gas exporter Turkmenistan has tightened foreign exchange regulations, according to state-run banks, in a fresh sign that the foreign currency shortage may be worsening in the Central Asian former Soviet republic.
* VISA INC SAYS CEO ALFRED KELLY, JR.'S FY 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $21.7 MILLION - SEC FILING
* Temasek Holdings (Private) Ltd ups share stake in Mastercard to 923,068 class a shares from 267,006 class a shares
* Visa introduces new payment wearables for fans attending the Olympic Winter Games Pyeongchang 2018 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG/BEIJING China is pressing foreign payment card companies to form local joint ventures for onshore operations, said three people familiar with the matter, a move that would counter a pledge on market access Beijing made to U.S. President Donald Trump.
Mastercard Inc on Tuesday posted a record profit and trounced Wall Street expectations, as it battled for consumers and global market share over other payment channels including its bigger rival Visa Inc .
Visa Inc beat Wall Street's quarterly profit expectations on Wednesday helped by more people using its world-wide network to pay for everything from groceries to Uber rides, sending its shares to a record.
* Shares hit record, rise as much as 2 pct (Adds analyst quote, shares, background)
* Qtrly net operating revenues of $4.9 billion, an increase of 14%