Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp (VAC.N)
23 May 2018
* SETS QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND OF $0.40PER SHARE Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE REPORTS FIRST QUARTER FINANCIAL RESULTS
Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp will buy timeshare operator ILG Inc for $4.7 billion, the companies said on Monday, grabbing the chance to merge operations and brands spun out of Starwood and Marriott hotels.
* ILG operates Hyatt, Westin, Sheraton vacation ownership brands
April 30 Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp said on Monday it would buy fellow vacation timeshare company ILG Inc in a cash and stock deal worth about $4.7 billion.
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE TO ACQUIRE ILG TO CREATE A LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF PREMIER VACATION EXPERIENCES
April 16 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday: ** Shire, the London-listed rare diseases specialist that is a potential takeover target for Japan's Takeda Pharmaceutical, is selling its oncology business to unlisted French drugmaker Servier for $2.4 billion. ** Pebblebrook Hotel Trust has sweetened its $3 billion-plus offer to buy U.S. peer LaSalle Hotel Properties after the owner of high-end locations including 'W' Los Angeles s
April 16 Marriott Vacations Worldwide Corp , a U.S. provider of vacation timeshare properties, is advanced discussions to merge with peer ILG Inc, according to people familiar with the matter.
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE CORP SAYS CEO STEPHEN P. WEISZ'S 2017 TOTAL COMPENSATION WAS $6.1 MILLION VERSUS $5 MILLION IN 2016 – SEC FILING Source text for Eikon: [https://bit.ly/2IpefZU] Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Marriott Vacations Worldwide - Co, Units Entered Omnibus Amendment No. 7 To Certain Agreements Associated With $250 Million Warehouse Credit Facility
* MARRIOTT VACATIONS WORLDWIDE - CO, UNITS ENTERED OMNIBUS AMENDMENT NO. 7 TO CERTAIN AGREEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH $250 MILLION WAREHOUSE CREDIT FACILITY