Vectura Group PLC (VEC.L)
23 Nov 2017
* vectura group plc (lse: vec) ("vectura", " group"), announces that board has approved a share buyback to return up to £15 million of capital to shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Lawrence White)
* Mid-cap Hikma's trading update disappoints (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon, see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)
LONDON, Nov 9 A drop in luxury group Burberry weighed on the UK's top share index on Thursday, which was stuck below a five-month high as results were the main focus.
Nov 9 Britain's FTSE 100 index futures are seen opening down 0.1 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* Q3 2017 net sales of $101 million for ultibro ® breezhaler ® and $37 million for seebri ® breezhaler
* FLUTIFORM BREATH-ACTIVATED K-HALER MAKES POSITIVE EUROPEAN REGULATORY PROGRESS
* HY REVENUE 78.8 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 73.9 MILLION POUNDS A YEAR AGO
* PROGRESSING DEVELOPMENT OF BRANDED GENERIC TIOTROPIUM BROMIDE PROGRAMME (VR410) FOR US MARKET, ACCELERATED THROUGH LICENCE DEAL WITH PULMATRIX
* CONFIRMS STATEMENT MADE BY PARTNER HIKMA IN RESPECT OF ANDA FILING FOR A US GENERIC VERSION OF ADVAIR DISKUS SOURCE TEXT FOR EIKON: FURTHER COMPANY COVERAGE:
Vectura Group Plc said on Wednesday it has signed an exclusive deal with Sandoz AG, a unit of Swiss drugmaker Novartis, to develop a generic copy of an existing combined lung therapy for the U.S. market.