Victoria Park AB (VICPb.ST)
21 Jun 2018
* Vonovia ups guidance for 2018 after Q1 earnings (Adds results of cash call)
FRANKFURT/BERLIN Germany's Vonovia made a $1.08 billion cash offer on Thursday for Swedish real estate company Victoria Park AB , outbidding Starwood Capital Group and stoking the scramble for assets in Europe's hot property market.
BERLIN Real estate company Vonovia has launched a cash capital increase to raise proceeds of 1 billion euros ($1.20 billion) to fund its planned takeover of Sweden's Victoria Park AB , it said on Thursday.
BERLIN, May 3 Real estate company Vonovia has launched a cash capital increase to raise proceeds of 1 billion euros ($1.20 billion) to fund its planned takeover of Sweden's Victoria Park AB , it said on Thursday.
* VONOVIA CEO SAYS HAS ALREADY DONE DUE DILIGENCE ON VICTORIA PARK
* VICTORIA PARK HAS RECEIVED A PUBLIC CASH OFFER FROM VONOVIA: THE INDEPENDENT BID COMMITTEE RECOMMENDS THE OFFER
FRANKFURT, May 3 Vonovia, Germany's biggest residential property company, on Thursday announced that it would make a public cash offer for Swedish real estate company Victoria Park AB for a total of 9.56 billion Swedish krona ($1.08 billion).
* Q1 NET RESULTS AT SEK 274 MILLION VERSUS SEK 415 MILLION YEAR AGO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* SAYS BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF VICTORIA PARK AB RECOMMENDS SHAREHOLDERS OF VICTORIA PARK NOT TO ACCEPT STARWOOD'S OFFER
* SAYS HAS RECEIVED A PUBLIC CASH OFFER FROM STARWOOD CAPITAL GROUP AFFILIATE